The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: How cool is this??  (Read 1922 times)

Offline slabcrab

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
How cool is this??
« on: Nov 22, 2005, 05:02 PM »
Ok, so I've been on this site for over 3 years now just reading and learning and posted no posts; just "stalking".  Get this; my wife asked me to buy her a new power auger for Christmas as she is my number one ice fishing buddy, how can I say NO.  I just got off the phone with a great guy in Wisconson, no ice there yet, and will receive a new Strikemaster 8" auger in a week!  I've pm'd Mugz and Billyo a few times in the last year along with Bobd and learned tons of stuff from them.  My promise to be more vocal on this board and if the goatboys want a new member and a goatgirl we'd be thrilled.  We live in Marshfield Ma and have discovered some incredible  bass and crappie ponds locally and have pics to prove.  Mugz; I gave you a heads up on Ashland Res at a certain location for bass.  Trust me, first ice the fishing in this spot is spectacular; cant go there anymore; too far of a drive but this place is usually the first to be safe and the bass fishing couldnt be better!

Think Ice!

Ken aka slabcrab

Offline mikeyc0203

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ayooooooo
Re: How cool is this??
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2005, 05:32 AM »
hey slab crab do u think you could post or pm me about some good ponds for bass in Ma...i usually fish for bass so i was wondering if u could help me out since ur from Ma too...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.