Author Topic: Bargain Cave  (Read 3442 times)

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Bargain Cave
« on: Oct 13, 2017, 08:41 PM »
FYI..stopped by Cabelas in Farmington on way home from work today and the were setting up all the ice fishing merchandise.

In the bargain have they had a set of the Clam Ice ATV Auger mounts for $39 (one set) and a rack of the Clam Ice Light Bars for popups/shanties for $29.

If you are in the market for these, might want to stop by this weekend
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Bargain Cave
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2017, 09:25 AM »
Thanks for the update on the ice gear coming out. Heading down that way now for lacrosse games.  Might have to stop in. That's not a bad price on the auger rack
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2017, 08:20 PM »
That 3 point auger rack was still there on Saturday along with 2 tents that were priced really really cheap.  They also had quite a few of the clam light sticks that replace one of the poles in the flip over
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 15, 2017, 09:09 PM »
What tents? They weren't there Saturday morning when I stopped by again so they must have put them out after I was there.
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4 on: Oct 15, 2017, 09:19 PM »
They were in the corner north of that shelf the clam auget rack is on. One is I belive an uninsulated cabelas 5 side pop up and the other was a 2 man pop up. The five side was just in the black storage bag and the smaller one was in a box. That five side has been there for awhile now. I seen it in there a couple weeks ago. They were having some kind of sale too. Up to 70%   off depending on what color they marked the tags with
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 17, 2017, 09:58 PM »
Yeah, stopped by again tonight. Didn't notice last time but the prices are even lower as I didn't recognize the additional % off based on the colored tags/stamps. Should pay better attention to the large sign you have to walk around when entering the bargain cave....

That larger 5-sided popup had another 40% off so the actual price is only $133. If you are getting your first pop-up, that would be a great deal on a large one.  The clam auger mounts had a blue sticker so instead of the $39 I posted before, they are actually only $20 since the blue sticker is another 50% off.

Still waiting to see if they put an LX-7 in the bargain cave (maybe by accident)!

They did have an issue getting the rest of their inventory in this past weekend. The manager I talked to said they were supposed to get most of a truckload on Saturday but it was mis-routed or something so they are hoping to finish getting their total inventory out this week.

My itch to get out on the hard is starting to turn into a full-blown rash.... :)

Tight lines....

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Oct 24, 2017, 07:56 PM »
 A guy can do pretty well in the bargain Cave for sure! I’m not a huge Cabela’s fan, but when I go I head right to the cave.

Offline SlaptheFish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The best things in LIFE are done on ICE!!!
« Reply #7 on: Oct 31, 2017, 06:55 AM »
Stopped in yesterday, they have a 2-4 person Cabelas brand tent in the corner marked down to $160 and 50% off so $80 not a bad deal. 

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Nov 04, 2017, 11:54 AM »
Another update on the bargain cave at the Farmington Cabelas. Stopped by on the way by this morning and there are a few new things added:

2 of the Frabil Universal Tow Bars - $34.99

1 Trophy Angler Universal Sled/Shelter Tow Bar - $34.99

2 of the Clam X Series Hyfax runner kits - Has blue tag so clearance price of $35

1 Marcum Wireless Camera Panner (w/remote) - Blue tag so clearance price is $27

3 Beaver Dam Ice Fishing buckets (includes rod/tip up holders and the styrofoam inserts/bucket inside) - $39.99

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9 on: Nov 04, 2017, 03:53 PM »
Thanks for the update on what's in the farmington cave damon. There's some good deals for sure if it's what your looking for. They need to put an insulated clam x400 flip in there at 70% off   ;D
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Utahguy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Nov 04, 2017, 08:25 PM »
HardH20,
Thanks for the update! I went and bought the universal hitch and one pack of the
Hyfax
Still learning...

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Dec 22, 2017, 10:08 PM »
UPDATED 12/26/17 - Change in additional % off...purple=0%, Green 20%....Blue 50%....so, see updated prices below. These items were still there this morning.

OK, folks...stopped by Cabela's in Farmington this afternoon to see if any new items were added to the bargain cave after the ice fishing sale from last weekend. There were a number of new items someone might be interested in....

Humminbird Ice 55 Flasher (damaged box) - Sale at $425, but with another 20% off for green tag $340

StikeMaster Tune Up Kit (oil, plug wrench, new plug) - $8.69

Two Cabelas Sonar Hard Case Kits - $7.72

Frabil Aegis Flip Over (damaged box)- $320.09

Clam X200 Pro Thermal (display model) - $960

Offline y700

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Dec 23, 2017, 09:09 PM »
Not sure where you took the picture of the % off but its backwards.  We went in tonight and the Purple is 0% off. 

Offline IrishnId

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Dec 24, 2017, 12:10 AM »
If anyone goes in tomorrow, could I get a PM if the Frabill Aegis is still there?

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Dec 24, 2017, 01:42 PM »
Not sure where you took the picture of the % off but its backwards.  We went in tonight and the Purple is 0% off. 

They must have rotated their discount sign after I was there. They change out the sign from time to time to rotate the different % discounts on  the items.  If someone stops by there today shoot a quick picture of the current discount sign and post it and I'll update the post below with the actual current prices. Note, the 50% tag (blue) is the only one that stays the same.

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Dec 26, 2017, 03:26 PM »
See the updated prices on the items....

Offline Utahguy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #16 on: Dec 27, 2017, 12:45 PM »
The Frabill Aegis 2110 is Still here. $320 down from $399 with purple mark on it (0% off).

Clam x200 pro therm still here as well.

Ice 55 still here
Still learning...

Offline IrishnId

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Dec 28, 2017, 11:19 PM »
Thanks. For the updates.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.