The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Great day on Annabessacook  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Bowdoin Boy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Great day on Annabessacook
« on: Feb 17, 2010, 04:01 PM »
Got out on the lake late had to wait for my son to get his (you know what together).got set up at 10am fished till 3pm had 31 flags caught 3 pike. they were 35", 28", 14" caught 18 pickeral and 1 perch. 35" one was 13lbs i guess didn't have scale it was really fat..there was a group next too us they caught a 35" same as mine and a 25".
I know I'll get grief for this but all Pike went back to the water..hopefuly someone else will catch him someday.
I have pics and tried to load them on photo bucket but after 15 minutes of waiting for them to load i gave up.
I have dial up--

The bite is on.....Going back Friday hopefully the bite will still be on..

Offline Central Slayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Great day on Annabessacook
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2010, 04:13 PM »
Where did you get on.  I am cutting wood on the Waugm Rd.  The ice is going out fast at the bridge there.  Would like to fish it this year.  Fri looks to be a great day 40F
Courage is running through a CANIBIL village naked...........

Offline ICEMAINEiac

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2010, 04:23 PM »
Wheres the pictures  ???

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 17, 2010, 04:50 PM »
I know I'll get grief for this but all Pike went back to the water..hopefuly someone else will catch him someday.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great day. Try downlaoding one picture at a time (if your not aleardy.)
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline Bowdoin Boy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 17, 2010, 04:56 PM »
Where did you get on.  I am cutting wood on the Waugm Rd.  The ice is going out fast at the bridge there.  Would like to fish it this year.  Fri looks to be a great day 40F
Is that you that i passed .with to big stack of wood next to the road?

I put in at the boat launch if you keep to the left and go in the grass, its all frozen to the bottom.out in the lake there must be 18"

I will try again to load the pictures..

Offline EmeraldShiner

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Live on for those that have been lost.
« Reply #5 on: Feb 17, 2010, 05:15 PM »
 Your supposed "great day" of catching Pike in Annabessacook is just further confirmation of the ruination of Salmon, Brook Trout and Togue fishing in Lower and Upper Narrows Ponds, that is absolutely nothing to celebrate about! >:( :(

Offline Bowdoin Boy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 17, 2010, 06:06 PM »

Well take the day off and come over..Ill be the guy with the red Can Am atv and the blue clam shack.

Offline Central Slayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 17, 2010, 06:08 PM »
Yes on the big stack of wood.  And thank you for the info.  I thought maybe that was the key.  Where you parked was the only way of doing it. 8)

Offline Central Slayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 17, 2010, 06:10 PM »
Would love to fish on a weekday especially this Friday.  But wrong time of year to do that we have to get alot of wood in the mill in the next couple of weeks then 4-8 weeks off.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.