Author Topic: Lake Latonka  (Read 2160 times)

Offline princecraft

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Lake Latonka
« on: Sep 06, 2009, 12:39 PM »
I have a chance to ice fish this lake in the plymouth/culver area.  Does anyone have any information on this lake such as what kinds of fish, depth or anything else that might help. I understand that it is a private lake
Fisherman's Prayer
   I pray that I may live to fish
          Until my dying day.
And when it comes to my last cast,
       I then most humbly pray:
When in the Lord's great landing net
           And peacefully asleep,
      That in His mercy I be Judged
              BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Offline Gill Gitter

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Good friends -- Great times
Re: Lake Latonka
« Reply #1 on: Sep 06, 2009, 09:15 PM »
I have a chance to ice fish this lake in the plymouth/culver area.  Does anyone have any information on this lake such as what kinds of fish, depth or anything else that might help. I understand that it is a private lake
princecraft, i hope you personally know someone at this lake as some people at these "private lakes" like to think they own the place. i haven't been there but my advice is look out for the "BALD EAGLES" that like to bark alot ;D

Offline bsufishinguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2009, 05:32 PM »
I fish this lake pretty often and twice on the ice.  As for types of fish perch gills crappie bass I've been told walleye and Muskie by Randy at the baitshop but I don't by it. There are some nice largemouth in the lake if you do fish it this winter make sure the ice is good because it has a couple of springs and streams.

Offline PlymouthJim

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2009, 09:46 AM »
Thats almost in my backyard and have not fished it.I don't know anyone on the lake to get access.If you need someone to go with you I would love to fish it ;)

Offline princecraft

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 16, 2009, 03:18 PM »
I talked to the lady that said I could get on through there property and told her about the private lakes rules.  About no one can go unless they go with a property owner.  She said she would check into that and get back with me.  So I don't know if I would be going now or not, but if I am lucky enough to get on I will keep you in mind.
Fisherman's Prayer
   I pray that I may live to fish
          Until my dying day.
And when it comes to my last cast,
       I then most humbly pray:
When in the Lord's great landing net
           And peacefully asleep,
      That in His mercy I be Judged
              BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com