Author Topic: lk hopatcong hendersdon cove  (Read 3222 times)

Offline lech

• IceShanty Rookie
lk hopatcong hendersdon cove
« on: Feb 22, 2019, 07:45 AM »
I was fishing yesterday in the area across Glasser post office. It was a good day I caught some nice fish: two pickrels one 23 inches 3lbs 12 ounces the other 24 inches 4lbs 2 ounces. Also I had two largemouth bass one small 12 inches and another 18 inches 2lbs 14 ounces and three yellow perch size 12inches each one. The ice condition is still good in that area 7 to 8 inches. When you look for the weather  next week is still cold at night time so maybe will be fishable for one more week.

Offline Noel Sell

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: lk hopatcong hendersdon cove
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2019, 09:32 AM »
Dear Lech,

Great catch. Was wondering did you have to pay to park at the post office. I did hear of an area at or near the post office that you had to pay to park via online. Any help would be appreciated. I used to park at the post office years ago with no problems. but now I hear they are into towing your vehicle. Again an intel would be appreciated.

Offline Icehoggin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2019, 09:57 AM »
Yes same question here. Do you pay to park there?

Offline Chrisper4694

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2019, 11:56 AM »
maybe i missed the sign, but i went there the other day parked and no one bothered me (could've just gotten lucky though idk) find it hard to believe anything i hear anymore these days.

Offline lech

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2019, 05:53 PM »
I didn't pay for the parking ticket because I parked my car on opposite side from the post office. When you go to other side chincopee rd. there are woods and you park your car  on the side of the road and walk to the cove. I will be fishing again on coming monday. The weather forecast is still predicted cold that might ice stay in good condition.

Offline Icehoggin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2019, 07:29 PM »
Dusting off the fly rod for Sunday boys.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.