Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

Onota action?

(1/1)

cslater:
Anybody been fishing this week.  I understand last weekend was slow, but I'm thinking of taking a trip out west this weekend...

iceman72:

--- Quote from: cslater on Mar 22, 2006, 10:46 AM ---Anybody been fishing this week.  I understand last weekend was slow, but I'm thinking of taking a trip out west this weekend...

--- End quote ---
yeah, i'm going out too. get there between 6-7am. park around boat launch area. have black toyota suv. i'll be with one of my friends. yes last week was slow. was out both days. 2 fish only. two weeks before i caught over 60 fish. i have to see the ice sat. to know where i'm going to go on the ice. it had 10-12'' last weekend. we need no wind which killed it last week. see you out there. also i can't believe the patroits lost their hall of fame kicker especially to the colts...

cslater:
Iceman-
Be safe out there- my friend in Pittsfield thinks the ice is ify so I'm not going to make the trip...

iceman72:

--- Quote from: cslater on Mar 24, 2006, 07:05 AM ---Iceman-
Be safe out there- my friend in Pittsfield thinks the ice is ify so I'm not going to make the trip...

--- End quote ---
thanks for telling me this. i think i'm going anyways and check it out. it's about and hour trip to onota. i have nothing else better to do. maybe i should bring my pole and cast from shore if its that open. i'm a diehard fisherman.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version