Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

Woodville Rod & Gun Club Bass Tournament (Central Massachusetts) Questions?

(1/1)

SENOB57:
Just sending out a feeler.  The Woodville Rod & Gun Club Ice tournament was cancelled due to ice conditions, so I suggested the club try hosting a bass fishing tournament this summer and wondering if this would interest anyone.  This would be on Whitehall in Hopkinton, Ma.  What would you like to see for prizes, rules and prices. I would like to do this so that people want to go every year.  Whats the secret to success ?  What will make you want to fish ours versus another tournament.  We normally charge $20.00 an entrant.  This ideally would be geared towards amatuer/pro/boat and shore fisherman.  We have certified scales and club house nearby with a full service bar.  Tell me what you think interests you and I'll try to get this off the ground.  Is it money everone is interested in ?  If you fish the hard water I know your a true fisherman and probably fish the warm water also.  Let me know what you think.  It won't be long until the next FLAGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks in advance.  In case your wondering "Senob" is BONES spelled backwards.

EscapeIsNever:
i know a bunch would probably go....but you might want to post this in myfishfinder.com....ic e shanty's sister site

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version