Author Topic: Bass Pro  (Read 1182 times)

Offline BASSRI

• Team IceShanty Addict
Bass Pro
« on: Sep 30, 2008, 05:41 PM »
Took the girls to Bass Pro Sunday, and their ice fishing stuff is out.  Not a good selection at all.  The only decent stuff they had was their jig selection.  Anyway, if you go up, I'd recommend eating at the cafe on the first floor.  The food was great.

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Bass Pro
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2008, 07:05 PM »
Didn`t have much last year either.Give your buisness to the smaller guys for that stuff.Always better selection anyways.

Offline RIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • the tank!!!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2008, 11:59 AM »
time to take little fish an mini fish to  Bass Pro ....YESSSSS....Daddy Field trip
How are the edges ?

Offline FRSH-WTR-FSH

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2008, 11:07 PM »
bass proshops had a poor selection of ice fishing equipment, even on their online store. i was dissapointed to see that. their freshwater selection on the other hand was very impressive.

Offline BaitWrangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 04, 2008, 11:42 AM »
Took the girls to Bass Pro Sunday, and their ice fishing stuff is out.  Not a good selection at all.  The only decent stuff they had was their jig selection. 
Seems similar to when they first opened and had no surf casting equipment.
Plus, I am a bit unpleased with how much outerwear they have.  Yes they do have a lot of freshwater and hunting material, but an entire floor dedicated to clothing is pretty wacked out to me.  I realize thermal clothing and the like are necessary in "outdoors store" but the amount of t-shirts, sweatshirts, toys, etc. is a waste of space to me... save it for the catalog and give me more fishing equipment to choose from!

Now I typically just goto Dicks to get ice fishing stuff.  What I can't get there I get from bait shops, because they are always on top of whats hot. What is even better is last year they had their discount bin right next to the new stuff.  Anything you saw new on the shelf could likely be found for half price right at your feet.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.