New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: anyone wanna fish?  (Read 1269 times)

Offline o2rmk800

• Team IceShanty Maniac
anyone wanna fish?
« on: Mar 27, 2007, 08:06 AM »
looking for a partner to fish this thursday. looking to go up to the sacandaga lake for some trout(rainbow,brown) and perch. will be leaving my house(fonda) around 8am. if anyone is interested give me a pm. thanks

steve

Offline hwangler001

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: anyone wanna fish?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2007, 05:36 PM »
looking for a partner to fish this thursday. looking to go up to the sacandaga lake for some trout(rainbow,brown) and perch. will be leaving my house(fonda) around 8am. if anyone is interested give me a pm. thanks

steve

what are the chances of good ice? any reports

Offline o2rmk800

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2007, 06:42 PM »
called a local bait shop and was told they still have good ice up north(speculator and north) to fish. was looking to go to sacandaga lake in speculator thurs around 8am. temps up that way are still getting below freezing at night and ton. and tom. night around 18 @ night and 40 for highs in the day. want to get some perch and trout. let me know if your interested. we could hook up. i will be traveling light on the ice so i will have room in my truck for 1 or 2 guys and myself. lets go see what we can get!

steve

Offline steven

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2007, 03:51 PM »
looking for a partner to fish this Thursday. looking to go up to the sacandaga lake for some trout(rainbow,brown) and perch. will be leaving my house(fonda) around 8am. if anyone is interested give me a pm. thanks
my
steve
My name is steven also. Im from syracuse and ineed to know how far of a drive it is to were u are going. i love icefishing but is the ice safe out there and ive never been trout fishing under the ice. mostly walleye ,perch@crappie

Offline steven

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2007, 03:54 PM »
my name is steven also . i mostly fish in syracuse on onida but no safe ice anymore. mostly perch @ crappie are my favorite but have never caught trout under the ice . [email protected]

Offline o2rmk800

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2007, 06:47 AM »
sorry i didn't get back to you guys earlier. going to be heading out in about a half hour. will post results when i get back. maybe a pic or two if i can figure the camera out ;)

steve

Offline aaron719

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2007, 02:45 PM »
how did you make out Steve?  soryy i couldn't go, but my boy was here.  hope you had some luck.  get in touch bud.
"The Green Hornet strikes again"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.