Author Topic: Last Mountain 2017  (Read 61094 times)

Offline KillerBob

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Last Mountain 2017
« Reply #240 on: Mar 29, 2018, 05:22 PM »
Chain lakes are way better for the toul then lml I rarely catch them out here vs pasqua.    Pm if you want

I hear ya...tried for a few hours at Mission but didn't get one. Would love to try Pasqua but from Saskatoon it's quite a bit longer drive.

Offline EVAN NIM

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #241 on: Mar 29, 2018, 06:13 PM »
ANYONE CARE TO SHARE WHAT KIND OF DEPTH THEY ARE FINDING WALLEYE'S PERCH THIS LATE IN MARCH?? I HAVE NO INTEREST IN LOCATIONS, JUST CURIOUS ON WHERE TO START.. WE WERE CATCHING IN 25 28 FT OF WATER LATE FEB, BUT I WAS TOLD THEY START TO MOVE SHALLOW AS MARCH COMES IN.. JUST CURIOUS WHERE TO TRY

Offline spoxick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #242 on: Mar 29, 2018, 10:16 PM »
Today's result in the cold farting wind....
1 more trip tomo morn before I work and all done. Let the withdrawal begin.

I have a feeling after this she's hooked after 2x times out.
I have a feeling it was all the teachers doing on this one ....  guides normally get tipped after don't they .....

Offline speckspotter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #243 on: Mar 29, 2018, 11:03 PM »
Last ice trip to LML. Accessed at Etter's and fished shallow again for pike and burbot. We had some swings and misses, but ended up catching six pike and a burbot. The action came in flurries with a double header and a triple header accounting for five of the fish caught. The fish gods showed mercy and even benevolence, after last Sunday's scorn and disdain.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.