Author Topic: took house off/fished with NHTF/New shack planned  (Read 651 times)

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
took house off/fished with NHTF/New shack planned
« on: Feb 21, 2010, 05:16 PM »
What a w/e!

2/20 met up with Chief and son. Chief's brother also joined us.  Many fish were iced and I came home with 6.8lbs of pearch.

2/21 met Chief on the lake to pull his house off. Plenty of ice but the conditions were perfect and when it comes to big shacks, it is always a bonus to get it off without a hassle!

NHtroutfisherman and his wife met up with myself and the kids in Errol. We headed to a lake in the area and set up. At one point, we had myself, NHTF, my two kids (including a car seat) NHTF's wife and a Mastive in a Shappell 3200 portable!  yup, we were cramped but it really was fun. We cooked some hotdogs and keilbassa on the ice.  No flags today :(

We decided to quit around 2pm and headed back to my house. the first decisions were made in the planning of my new shack which will be 8x12 with permanent bunks.

It was nice to spend the day with friends again and it was nice to meet NHTF's wife.

Offline thefinlessbrown2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • fulfilling dreams in good company
Re: took house off/fished with NHTF/New shack planned
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2010, 05:42 PM »
sounds like you guys had a great day !!!!
      aahhhh now to clean some perch and have a great meal !!!!!glad to see you were able to get out DD :thumbsup:

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2010, 07:21 PM »
Hey Ben!

Great to get out there with ya again...Pam, Kiara and I had fun and got quite the laugh when Rhys was listening for the sleds :roflmao: What a face...lol

I have to admit that today I could have cared less about catching anything...just happy to get out there with the family...Look forward to getting back

up there again real soon :)

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2010, 10:15 AM »
Keith, Rhys woke up this morning and asked if the cops were coming! LOL!  I told her if she behaives they will leave her alone......she was an angel when I left for work!

Why didn't I think about that earlier!

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2010, 05:38 PM »
Keith, Rhys woke up this morning and asked if the cops were coming! LOL!  I told her if she behaives they will leave her alone......she was an angel when I left for work!

Why didn't I think about that earlier!

:laugh: Poor Girl...lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.