The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Great Falls Walleyes Unlimited Banquet  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Robbi

• Team IceShanty Addict
Great Falls Walleyes Unlimited Banquet
« on: Feb 06, 2012, 05:09 PM »
Got my tickets today..........it's Feb 25th, tickets are $30.00 and worth every penny, plus the proceeds do great things for the kids.......if you've never been, you should try it!

Anyone else planning on going?

Offline Robbi

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Great Falls Walleyes Unlimited Banquet
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2012, 05:11 PM »
BTW......they're limiting it to 750 this year.......and tickets have been going fast.....

Offline wolf777

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2012, 02:30 AM »
A buddy and I threw in some money at the sports show on the boat/gun/bow raffle.  I won't be attending the banquet being from Billings, but it looks like that chapter is pretty involved and active.  Hope it's a fun time for you guys. 

Offline Robbi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2012, 09:34 AM »
 Wolf,  It's normally a good time and a good night out for Jules and I .........silent auction, public auction, 50-50 tickets, give a ways and of course the food......walleye.  Then the boat give away at the end of the night.......And alot of people that fish so the networking is a good thing........

Offline nic

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2012, 07:00 PM »
if i'm moneyd up im there...if im broke im not there..?  hope i 'eye can go..never been before, though im a member of WU!

Offline Robbi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2012, 07:58 PM »
Yeah......get those tickets Nic....we'll have a great time..........I heard they're goin fast......so get ahold of someone soon....

Offline I Fish Icefish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Feb 10, 2012, 07:22 AM »
Where can you get the tickets at?
Lets go catch some fish!

Offline Robbi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Feb 10, 2012, 09:37 AM »
Go here..........then to region 4 and pick anyone of the people listed for Great Falls Chapter and give em a call........I think they can point you in the right direction....

http://montanawalleyesunlimited.net/chapternews.htm

Hope to see  you there........

Offline Robbi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Feb 23, 2012, 09:08 PM »
The banquet is this Saturday evening.........I think the doors open at 4pm.  I'll be going in right at 4 to grab a table.  There are four of us and I believe the tables hold 8 people, so if anyone wants me to save them a seat at our table I'd be glad to........

Walleye dinner..........can't wait.......I ran out of walleye months ago from the freezer......lol

Offline nic

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Feb 25, 2012, 08:14 PM »
couldnt swing it again this year..but hope robbi and jewels kick ('eyes) and win that hds 8 and the boat..etc...etc..haha!! good luck and catching!!

Offline Robbi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Feb 26, 2012, 12:46 AM »
Well.........didn't win the boat......or any 50/50 tickets or the fishing trip with Dale or Scott......but I won a 42" flatscreen and a pair of 6 1/2 inch bass speakers and Jules won a $50 gift certificate for Tire Rama.  So all in all a good time, good food, good company.......had a blast.  During the live auction a wood carving of three walleyes came up and Jules liked it.....I held on to her hand.......but she remembered that she had another hand........LOL....... .So we are the proud owners ......good times......although a bit expensive.......LOL

Offline JayHelfrich

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • My kids can out fish you!
« Reply #11 on: Feb 26, 2012, 12:51 AM »
Hope I can make on of the banquets this year.  They sound fun.

Jay
Take a kid fishing.

Kids that hunt, fish, and trap don't rob anyone's grandma!

Offline Robbi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Feb 26, 2012, 02:55 AM »
Jules and I always have fun Jay..........The ones coming up are............

Annual Club Banquets![02.08.2012]
Crooked Creek chapter banquet - February 25, 2012 @ the Lewistown Fairgrounds. Happy hour starts at 5:00 and Dinner at 6:00. $15,000 worth of gifts and merchandise to give away plus silent auction, games and much more. Click here for the poster! Dinner is $25/person and only 500 are available.

2012 Montana Walleyes Unlimited State Banquet, in Kalispell, Saturday, Mar 10th 2012

Gallatin/Madison Chapter 11th Annual Banquet Montana State University Sub Ballroom Bozeman MT Saturday March 17th, 2012 - $30.00 per person Lost of Fun, Prizes, Raffles and More! 5:00 PM Cocktails - 6:30 PM Walleye Dinner

The Wolf Point/Poplar Chapters annual banquet will be held at the Wolf Point Elks Club. Happy hour starts with dinner at 6:30. If you need information or tickets contact Wolf Point Chapter President Craig Karge 406-650-8155.

Glendive Chapter Annual Membership Drive and Banquet is scheduled for at the EPEC in Glendive, Saturday, May 5, 2012 -

Upper Missouri River Chapter - Annual Banquet - at the Event Center - Lewis and Clark Fairgrounds, Saturday, May 5, Doors open at 5pm – and dinner at 6:00 - Lewis and Clark Fairgrounds. Contact Dave Sedlock for tickets and info 431-8975

Offline montanaguy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Feb 26, 2012, 10:19 AM »
Congratulations Robbi!!!

Offline Robbi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Feb 26, 2012, 12:32 PM »
Thanks Jerry.........

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor