Author Topic: nh bass  (Read 1066 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
nh bass
« on: Dec 26, 2009, 06:09 PM »
started the year of right.....picked up two 5's on the first day.......first one came 1 hour in.....here's a look.......

when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline fishinfiend

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: nh bass
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2009, 09:55 PM »
Dude,  Awesome bass! :bow:

Offline flag-up22

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2009, 09:58 PM »
big ol' slobs....nice fight huh?

Offline husker

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 27, 2009, 09:03 PM »
hey nice fish. excellent fish through the ice!! How do you target big bass during winter?? Id love to know your strategy.

Offline northern fisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Dad and his littlest buddy
« Reply #4 on: Dec 28, 2009, 08:15 AM »
I've never caught a bass through the ice,do they fight much or are they sluggish?
There is nothing better than the smile on a childs face when they see the fish come up through the hole.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 29, 2009, 07:35 AM »
i use big bait and target under water vegetation that i find in the summer months..........pretty simple fishing........big bait is the key...here's a few from yesterday.......the bride takes lunker largie, smallie, and pickeral.........lunke r largie went 5 even..........here's a look......

when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2010, 03:09 PM »
new year's eve and day bass.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.