Author Topic: What would you do?? He is never gonna be invited again!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5240 times)

Offline quantumreel

• Team IceShanty Regular
So one day,
my friend robert was fishing with another one of my friends kyle went ice fishing. robert bought him takeout and got it takent o them at the pond. he set up all his gear and drilled all his holes and buyed the baiat. now kyle who has dont this multiple times was alittle cold. he kept saying can we leave after theyre subs and pizza. He had to pack up and leave like 8 hours early cause his bud was cold. what would you do???

Offline Vtgooseman

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Take em'
Tell him to suck it up if he didn't drive.  I don't think I would invite him back out on the ice.

Offline campfindit2

• Team IceShanty Addict
Let him sit in the car.

Offline Ny Ice Fisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
he wouldnt be fishin with me again.....
Wanakena Ranger School Alumni '13

"The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." --Patrick F MacManus

"Work: a dangerous disorder affecting high public functionaries who want to go fishing"-Ambrose Bierce

Offline campfindit2

• Team IceShanty Addict
Dominos pizza "yea 2 large pepperonies delivered to the flag on the sandbar bridge please"

Offline kirlin213

• IceShanty Rookie
I may have asked the take out driver to take something else out when he left!

Offline nocod

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Let him sit in the car.
thats what i was thinking.

Offline akdube

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Next time he asks tell him No girls allowed

Offline quantumreel

• Team IceShanty Regular
Next time he asks tell him No girls allowed
ive said that alot. wicked funny

Offline chukkrok

• Team IceShanty Regular
would have called his mom to come get him.....(don't care how old he might be).....

Offline quantumreel

• Team IceShanty Regular
would have called his mom to come get him.....(don't care how old he might be).....
i wouldve had him get his own ride instead of packing up after 200 hours of being there

Offline schleprock

• IceShanty Rookie
He would have froze solid. The guys I fish with wouldn't ever let you live that down. Thats right up there with leaving deer camp to go see your wife!!!
It's too unbelievable not to believe.... Capt Gil Philhower

Offline Ed D

• Team IceShanty Regular
first his words would of fell on deaf ears and second he would of been eating the bait instead of the subs.

Offline Threefish

• IceShanty Rookie
Its a good thing he wasn't fishing with us, he would of had frost bite. We had a guy go perch fishing with us one spring on a hot bite. We were in a boat about two miles from the launch. We had told him the night before to bring plenty of clothing, because it gets cold and were not coming back until were done. About an hour later hes cold and were into the fish. He laid on the floor for three more hours.It might of been different if we hadn't warned him about the weather. But your not spoiling the day for the rest of us because your not prepared. He never asked to go again. I felt sorry for him but he was warned.
I have two fishing buddy's that know all my secrets. But they wont tell all they do is wag there tails.

Offline copperjohn

• Team IceShanty Regular
Sounds like a really bad date. he should try to get his money back from the pimp.
Gravity's B**ch On Hard Water

Offline pullingills

• IceShanty Rookie
id tell him to quit being a little b**ch or start walking

Offline campfindit2

• Team IceShanty Addict
Come on you guys are being pretty hard on this guy. I'm sure his mangina was froze solid.

Offline slipperybob

• Team IceShantyholic
  • LX5 or die...maybe extra battery.
Come on you guys are being pretty hard on this guy. I'm sure his mangina was froze solid.

That just made me laugh.  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
For more information read my MN nice journal

Offline danceswmuskys

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Eat more sea kittens. It's what's for supper.
Re:
« Reply #18 on: Feb 28, 2011, 10:53 PM »
I would have gave him a can of sardines a plastic fork that i keep for emergencies a cheep handwarmer and a beer. After that another beer.

Offline Reel_Force

• Team IceShanty Addict
And another beer .... and another - till he don't feel the cold any longer....

Offline Gman64

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • It Cant Be Time To Go Home I Still Have Bait Left!
 I would prob say make sure you put gas in it when you take the truck to get more clothes pansy a$$. And bring me back another sub!!

Offline siyakadog

• Team IceShanty Regular
My friend would do that crap- show up in a pair of blue jeans the whole knee all ripped out- well Im kinda hardcore and well equipped so he got really cold a lot and doesn't do much with me anymore.

;D

Offline Fatfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
Tell him that walking is not crowded ,and if he does not get the hint ,tell him to go home. With out you.   Jerry

Offline Hard Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
easy one..dont invite him
again..simple fix !
Hard Ice

Offline CUDA!

• IceShanty Rookie
MAN UP! Never bring a Gina toten friend fishin.

Offline marcus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
He would have sat in the car that day. and probably not gotten invited back...I know gas prices are high, but this is precisely the reason I like to drive my self to the water.  I have very bad fingers in the cold. I mean really bad it is 50 out and I bet when I go fishing my fingers will be useless in an hour, but I still can fish all day oh thats right I am not a little girl  ;D

Offline Fontona19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I would have talked crap to him all day. Then I would remind him that the tears on his face aren't going to make him any warmer :'(. I have brought women and little kids that didnt complain.

Offline Captain1978

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I brought my cousin a few times. he sat in my car for like 3 hours once. but I made him come back out on the ice to pick up his tip ups.
EL CAPITANO !!!

Offline kasilofchrisn

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I would have told him "Did we come here to fish or what"?
Then not invite him back again.
KasilofChrisN
"I listen to the voices in my tackle box"

Offline northernmaddness

• Team IceShanty Addict
thats why i never car pool. We all drive are self. What a panzy a**. I would never let him live it down. Everytime i seen him i would ask him if his mangina had unfroze

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.