Author Topic: Tip Ups  (Read 4260 times)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Re: Tip Ups
« Reply #30 on: Nov 07, 2009, 04:37 PM »
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline TIBS

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Tipup!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: Nov 07, 2009, 09:28 PM »
Are beaverdams really that good?Thay are one of the few I lack from my collection.

They are bullet proof.  Best made board-style tip-up on the market, without any doubt.  They've been the standard bearer here in wisconsin for decades.

Check them out here:http://www.beaverdamtipup.com

Offline fin-n-feather

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Shanty rocks!!!
« Reply #32 on: Nov 08, 2009, 12:38 AM »
This is kinda off topic but it is about tip-ups. Has anyone every relubbed a Beaver dam, and if so how much of a job is it? I have 3 Beaver Dam they are about 30 years old and never been rebuild. They still work good but sometimes if it's real cold they get a like stiff.
Took 3 of my Beaver Dam tip ups last week and removed the shafts from the boards and sent them to Artic Fisherman to get relubed.  They were doing the same thing yours were when they got real cold.  I found some posts on how to relube them yourself but it looked like quite the job/hassle. So I opted to send them in.  They told me about 2 weeks, so I should be hearing from them shortly for payment and shipment back.  I'll let you know how they turned out when I get them back.  Fin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.