Author Topic: Suzuki  (Read 1606 times)

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
Suzuki
« on: Dec 26, 2017, 04:57 PM »
Looking at getting a 2007 Suzuki king quad 700 fuel injected. Anyone have any experience with this machine? Pros? Cons? Thanks in advance

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
Re: Suzuki
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2017, 06:01 PM »
I have not owned one, but have not heard anything but good about them.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2017, 06:08 PM »
A guy I use to ride with during the summer had one. He had bought it used in 2008 or 2009. First he started having problems with the ignition switch, which he ended up taking to a dealer who replaced the ignition switch & some wiring. After that he started having problems with the winch. If I recall correctly, he & his dad swapped winches & his worked on his dads & his dads didn't work on his, which eliminated it actually being the winch itself. Turned out to be a wiring issue. Needless to say, he sold it after 5 months & purchased another brand.

I rode it once for about 5 miles. The suspension was great, the steering was smooth, & it was generally a comfortable ride. What I didn't like was the poor throttle response. It seemed to have a lag to it. It wouldn't keep up with the 660cc ATV I had at the time.

Hit the infonet & do some research. Check out reviews & look through some of the Suzuki forums to gather additional info. Good luck to ya !!

Offline Team Rapo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2017, 06:18 PM »
Everyones loyal to they're own brands. I gotta give suzuki a shout out here. My cousin has two suzuki quads one is around the same age as yours. had both for quite a few years now. The only thing they ever do is get ridden! only issue i know the one has is the digital gas gauge always says empty. I had the chance to buy an old 91 suzuki quadrunner and I took a chance on it. In good shape for the year and its unkillable! Ive sank it, taken it places its had no business going and ridden the hell out of it with help and she is tough. after that machine going through the ringer I put my money on suzuki for a new outboard I bought this year, 20 hp 4 stroke. electric start and EFI friggin awesome motor. With any machine tho give it a going over if you dont know how bring someone who does. Personally my next quad will most likely be another suzuki.

Offline Ranger619

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 03, 2018, 09:18 PM »
I have a 2008 King Quad 750 axi it’s awesome no problems what so ever. I’ll be changing the stock tire and rims next year. It’s a beast !
Fish as much as you can we're not here forever!

Otter Cottage Pro X Over
Marcum LX9 LX7 LX3
Thorne Bros,G Austin & TUCR Rods
Striker Lite Flite Milwaukee Fuel M18

Suzuki 750 King Quad W/Otter Monster Box

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.