Author Topic: Quiet in here....  (Read 1682 times)

Offline bucketmouth

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Have an ice day!
Quiet in here....
« on: Oct 03, 2006, 11:10 PM »
Joco, TD, Slop, what are you guys up to (besides praying hard for the chills)?

Offline joco

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Quiet in here....
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2006, 09:00 PM »

hi bucketmouth........

yep praying for sher for some ice.give it 10 weeks and we should start to get some local report.i hope.

now i am thinking ice shak....

might get a 8 foot by 8 foot...chak all in wood,the heavy one....you no.... ::) :-\................OR

and thinking do one myself in 2/2 wood and some plastic.......realy light weight that can be put up and down fats....and cary on a truck on top or somthing...

i look at so  many ideals........ ???

and i am doing some new ideals to make tip up.update ...i got some mercury switch  i got frome work,,,will put some on tip up,,,and had a l.e.d and a bipper.......for night fishing.... ;D.

can t wait bucket.... ;)

joco

Offline bucketmouth

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Have an ice day!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2006, 10:05 PM »
Joco Tabarnac!  The ice is coming dude!  8-9 weeks and we'll be walking on water.  Ian and I are building a new shack this year as well.  We're trying for a 8x12 sleeper so we can watch hockey and drink some pints and not have to worry about driving home afterwards.

Let me know if you get those tipups with the mercury switches done, I may be interested in buying one or two ;)

Don

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #3 on: Oct 05, 2006, 11:29 AM »
Once the ice hits, we will get this Ontario board rocking,

Offline Slop

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Oct 06, 2006, 01:24 PM »
....Not anymore!!!.....muahahahahah!

I'm already jonzin' for first ice. Not to breed negativity into this thread Bucket, but i don't think we will be on the ice as early as we were last year(Dec5) ;D Here's hoping though. The period between season closures and first ice is brutal!!

trapperdirk

« Reply #5 on: Oct 07, 2006, 02:33 AM »
OK  lads I  been wondering where you have all been too as I never leave Iceshanty even at shutdown . Slop ,bucketmouth,joco, icejunky etc . Its great to see you all lads and yes the  shanty will rock .

Bucketmouth I stole your knew sig and gonna fly it this winter if you don't mind for Ontario pride at times . Its cool and a great job . ;) ;D
THANK you lad and very cool . ;)

TD

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #6 on: Oct 07, 2006, 09:31 AM »
Yeah Bucket, well done, Im going turn that baby into a bumper sticker for the shanty and the car. hope you dont mind.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.