Author Topic: Little CLeo in your Area.......  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
Little CLeo in your Area.......
« on: Nov 16, 2005, 03:54 PM »
Hey guys anfd Gals was wondering if anyones can help me out..??? I need to get ahold of a few Of these Littel Cleo's  and was wondering if anyone has a access to them? I need them in 3/4 ounce and they have to be the same color not the new Glow in the darks Cfdn's....

http://www.acmetackle.com/scripts/littlecleo_colors.html
heres the web addy and  its the CFDN little cleo on the left hand side? 5th down?? Its yellow (school bus Yellow) with Red dots... can anyone help me out? Or a nice quick easy web addy to order them from....?
Thanks all and tright lines!!!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Little CLeo in your Area.......
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2005, 04:25 PM »
lol well as it turned out i found some already sending a email to the guy as i phoned he wasnt in... wanted me to leave a message voice mail but anyhow ... thanks anyhow folks
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Offline Road Toad

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2005, 09:36 PM »
hay Germ, Brass Pro Shop! It's my new 2nd home. Great stuff and good prices, bring your bank card.

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2005, 03:11 PM »
I got a friend who grabbed me a few from the sarnia area:>:> SO im all good and Ill wait till i have cash before i hit the pro shop again lol!!! but thanks!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.