Author Topic: Lindy Darter New Colors And Sizes  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Lindy Darter New Colors And Sizes
« on: Oct 25, 2010, 01:26 PM »
Lindy Darter, Fish Dont Know Its Not Baitfish
Tradition says that Ice fishing lures must be small, lacking excitement and loaded with meat. After all, with water temperatures in the 30s, fish aren’t looking for anything large and loud.  Or are they?

Last year Lindy decided to push the boundary, using a premium holographic finish never before dropped beneath the ice and adding loud rattles to call fish from long distances.   They engineered the bait for an erratic darting action and a realistic swimming motion that takes the lure out beyond the boundaries of the hole and then allows it to turn and return. The result was the Lindy Darter, a hard-bait superstar from birth that lives up to the mantra, “Legendary Fishing Tackle.”

New for 2011, the Lindy Darter is available in a larger 2 ¾-inch size for the biggest, meanest critters under the ice. Also, six new colors (Yellow Perch, Natural Perch, Chartreuse Perch, Alewife, Purple Smelt, and Dace) allow anglers even more ability to fine tune their hard-water presentations.

The premium finish on every Darter is critical to the bait’s effectiveness. The Chartreuse Glow and Red Glow patterns are no-brainers for fishing in murky water or extra low light conditions, but the real story lies in the attention to detail with the holographic patterns.  Each pattern reflects light in the precise colors of the respective forage it mimics and is fine tuned to bring out secondary hues for maximum realism.

The Lindy Darter looks so much like the real thing that no meat is needed.  It provokes hard strikes from walleyes, perch, pike and other gamefish even when they are biting live-bait offerings very lightly.

The Lindy Darter now comes in four sizes and 17 fish-fooling colors.

http://www.lindyfishingtackle.com/productdetail.aspx?id=lindydarter
What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

rickl1968

Re: Lindy Darter New Colors And Sizes
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2010, 01:40 PM »
Darn, now I have to buy all of these ones.  :P

Offline Ernievdb

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2010, 06:34 PM »

Going to be hard for me to top this one I got on a 1 3/4 Red Glow Darter, (11lb 9oz, 29 inches) but why not try?? Put in an order for 13 more Lindy Darters, mostly the new 2 3/4 size and more colors.
A day spent fishing with no fish is still better than any day at work!

Offline juan arellano

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Oct 27, 2010, 08:50 PM »
there are some great new color's and a super sized darter for the lake trout guy now, I guess you can use it for supper sized Walleyes to :)
The more you think you know. is the less you really know

Offline SINX53

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2010, 11:17 AM »
I bought one of these Darter at the end of last season but didn't get a chance to us it. Just wondering if you tie your line to the split ring or do you remove the split ring and tie directly to the darter?

Offline Ernievdb

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2010, 12:00 PM »
I direct tie mine and use 8 or 10 pound powerpro for line with the Palomar knot and haven't lost any darters.
A day spent fishing with no fish is still better than any day at work!

rickl1968

« Reply #6 on: Oct 28, 2010, 01:03 PM »
I use a swivel tied inline aboout a foot up and a snap to connect to the darter.

Offline cbtrtbum

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Nov 03, 2010, 11:06 PM »
picked up a few of these this summer. Cant wait to drop em down to the eyes this winter!

rickl1968

« Reply #8 on: Nov 04, 2010, 06:02 AM »
I seen a few of the new Lindy Darters at Canadian Tire yesterday so I picked a couple up! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.