Connecticut > Ice Fishing Connecticut

Chaug

(1/5) > >>

PIKEASORIS:
I finally got on some good ice after scouting for a week. On at sunrise left around 4. Got to use my K-dill 8.5. WOW what a game changer light and fast.  Flags all day 4, pike 7 to 10lbs. 3, lmb 3 to 4lbs. 2 , big slime darts. And another 20+ Pound pike. Tight Lines. And most of all BE SAFE.

sploke:
Nice, where did you get on?  The only place I've gotten on the ice there is at the fish and game club with a buddy, in that cove, but that was a long time ago.

Jeffdunn1991:
Just an idea … if you’re gonna blow up one of the better pike spots around EVERYtime you get safe ice there I have one great idea …. Take pictures without a shoreline reference . Nothing like spot burning 101

Fresh Fish:
He can post pictures and a report how ever he wants to  and anyone else for that matter. Obviously the average lurker wouldn't know what background shoreline is in  view. More likely a regular to that spot would recognize the background and obviously knows the place well! Piss off!

hardfloor:
Doesn't really matter because pretty sure all the Bass and Pike were released, so

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version