The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Passing the time til Ice !!  (Read 3166 times)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Passing the time til Ice !!
« Reply #30 on: Nov 16, 2007, 02:26 PM »
A little eye candy of 20gal in the making.  Don't laugh at the...eh, um resourcefullness.   :laugh:

(Image removed from quote.)

RB
i'm not laughin pal...to me its a work of art.....  ;) ps couldn't get natty beer at dist. had to buy sam adams.. ;D

Offline sticks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Nov 16, 2007, 02:30 PM »
« Reply #29 on: Today at 03:19 PM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little eye candy of 20gal in the making.  Don't laugh at the...eh, um resourcefullness.   

RB

That is a work of ART!

Offline Rome-Brewah

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Nov 16, 2007, 03:01 PM »
The last pix was of (2) 10gal batches, a buddy was over and we were each doing a batch.  I am hoping that this summer, I will have the time to weld together the framework that will hold the banjo burners and these puppies.   ;)  I have an inside connection at Mardens, and got (2) 30gal pots and (1) 25 gal pot for a whopping total of 37 dollars.   ;D  I'll be up to 25gal batches then....less time brewing and more time drinking/fishing/hunting.   :laugh:

RB
Beer....a decent excuse for your normal clumsy self

If I could just get my wife to understand my brewing and fishing addiction...we'd get along so much better :)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Nov 16, 2007, 03:06 PM »
The last pix was of (2) 10gal batches, a buddy was over and we were each doing a batch.  I am hoping that this summer, I will have the time to weld together the framework that will hold the banjo burners and these puppies.   ;)  I have an inside connection at Mardens, and got (2) 30gal pots and (1) 25 gal pot for a whopping total of 37 dollars.   ;D  I'll be up to 25gal batches then....less time brewing and more time drinking.   :laugh:

(Image removed from quote.)

RB
  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :roflmao: :roflmao: rome-brewah...was your daddy a still man in the 1920's & 30's...cause ya got some talent there.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Rome-Brewah

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Nov 16, 2007, 03:12 PM »
  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :roflmao: :roflmao: rome-brewah...was your daddy a still man in the 1920's & 30's...cause ya got some talent there.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:o  I am not sure what you are talking about.   ;)

Like the fat kid in dodgeball...I'm out.  I have a 16hr drive to MI and I'm leaving in 1hr.  Have a good weekend fellas/gals.

RB
Beer....a decent excuse for your normal clumsy self

If I could just get my wife to understand my brewing and fishing addiction...we'd get along so much better :)

Offline walleye hunters

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Nov 16, 2007, 03:32 PM »
WOOD, WOOD and more WOOD. Our pond has a very thin layer of ice. Hopefully more cold weather will be sneakin' in.         Chopper ;)

where do u live

BEEN WISHIN TO DO SOME HARD WATER FISHIN

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.