New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: NEW YORK GET TOGETHER ONEIDA LAKE  (Read 19545 times)

Offline recordbreaker

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: NEW YORK GET TOGETHER ONEIDA LAKE
« Reply #90 on: Mar 02, 2009, 11:26 AM »
Was nice to meet all of you at eddies bait shop in the morning. Couldn't make it over to wandering inn as company arrived 'unannounced' and had to stay home and visit. Nothing went on for me out there except for a 'lawyer' on a tip-up. Surprised no 'eyes' were caught but that is oneida for you this year. Better luck next year!

Offline tracker 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #91 on: Mar 04, 2009, 04:00 PM »
I enjoyed meeting you guys at the Wander Inn. Mr Clean (Steve) and Cynpanfisher ( Tim) thanks for all the work you guys did.
Mr Clean and Tipsi you 2 came a long ways for this, nice meeting you Tipsi. For once I out fished Filetandrelease , I kicked his butt 1-0. The one fish I got was hard work ,i had to kick a seagulls a*s to get that Ling away from him. Hey Filet what did you do with that rainbow colored jigging rod ?

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #92 on: Mar 04, 2009, 04:22 PM »
 ???pics ???
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #93 on: Mar 04, 2009, 08:58 PM »
every body kicked my butt so I humbly bow to the master! :bow: I think it is still on the table

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #94 on: Mar 05, 2009, 07:10 AM »
???pics ???
Jimmy I transferred my photos from memory card to Kodak CD . I sent a pm to Pooley he sent me instructions I'm still having problems getting through the whole process of posting pictures .I will give it another try later today ,if that does not work I will wait till Sunday when my sister and brother in law visit they are both more computer savvy then me.
  Tracker1 it was nice to meet you and all the other guys. I give Tipzi Mitzi credit for a new member ,I think short of hiring a guide this is the best way to fish a new body of water especially a lake the size of Oneida.
  Stay safe and enjoy what remains of the Ice season and have a good spring and summer.
  Steve

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #95 on: Mar 05, 2009, 07:28 AM »
I'll be looking for them Mr "C"
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline MeatHunter737

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • GutPileStyle
« Reply #96 on: Mar 05, 2009, 09:47 AM »
Mr Clean....... I too had trouble for awhile on how to post pics, but I found hooking up a photobucket account and following these instructions to be the easiest.....
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=31022.0\
Photobucket is easy, once the pics are on your comp./in a folder.. just upload from comp to the site ....

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #98 on: Mar 14, 2009, 08:20 PM »
Alright everyone I finally got my photos loaded on to photobucket. I'm going to try and post one picture below,if all goes well you should see the Ice Shanty flag flying proudly.

(IMG)http://i5 

Steve

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #99 on: Mar 14, 2009, 08:23 PM »
Let me read Bean's directions again and give it another try ,I attempt another post in a few minutes. Guys-Girls I will try again tomorrow to get at least one picture here on Ice Shanty.

Steve

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #100 on: Mar 16, 2009, 01:43 PM »
I just read through the last page of Bean's picture posting thread,thanks to a post by Pooley ,think I have got it figure out hre goes another try.
 This should be a photo of the Ice Shanty Flag.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #101 on: Mar 16, 2009, 01:52 PM »

Here are the rest of my photos from Oneida Lake,the first is Tipzi Mitzi's shanty,2. Cnypanfisher's shanty with his buddy jigging outside 3. Meat Hunter and his pal Archie (shot from a distance) 4. CnyPanfisher's tip downs.

Steve

p.s.  let me try yet again. (These are some of Cnypanfisher's tip downs, with someone's shanty in the distance.)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #102 on: Mar 16, 2009, 01:59 PM »

Hopefully this post has all the photos described in the above post ,minus the tip down photo. Sorry it took so long to get all this figured out. I just hope I can do the process again.
 Steve            P.s this is Tipzi Mitzi's shanty.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #103 on: Mar 17, 2009, 03:20 PM »

This is the photo of Meat hunter and his pal Archie. (top photo)  

Here is Cnypanfisher's shanty,that is a friend of his fishing outside the shanty. I'm sorry to use so many posts ,guess you have to paste each picture individually into your post.
  Steve

Offline DeadEyez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #104 on: Mar 17, 2009, 05:15 PM »
Didnt know cny was so camera shy! ;D
NORTH SHORE ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARD

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #105 on: Mar 17, 2009, 06:46 PM »
Those tip-downs have a patent pending, no more pics!!!!!! Ah, just kidding, those are the best dam tip-downs on the lake though. I wish I could put them on the side of my boat and just float around catching perch. We need more people next year, stop being shy and come out and go fish!!!!

That photo of my shanty there with Steve by it has tracker 1 behind me I think as well. :-)

cny

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #106 on: Mar 18, 2009, 05:59 AM »
DeadEyez,
    I do not think anyone knew I was taking photos should have gone around and had everyone pose for the camera. The person fishing by Cnypanfisher's shanty is Steve Hendrickson, the first place winer for biggest yellow perch.
   Cnypanfisher I believe you are correct and that is Tracker1's shanty in the back ground.

Steve

Offline kchamp

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #107 on: Mar 18, 2009, 06:55 AM »
Those tip-downs have a patent pending, no more pics!!!!!! Ah, just kidding, those are the best dam tip-downs on the lake though. I wish I could put them on the side of my boat and just float around catching perch. We need more people next year, stop being shy and come out and go fish!!!!

That photo of my shanty there with Steve by it has tracker 1 behind me I think as well. :-)

cny

I will go next year, tracker1 and filetandrelease watch out I bring my secret weapon, THE wife, she will kick are a**. thanks for all the help this year guys, Gavin and I  really appreciate it

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #108 on: Mar 18, 2009, 07:15 PM »
Not A wife but,..... THE wife ;)

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JUST TRYING TO KEEP FISH ON MY SCREEN!
« Reply #109 on: Mar 18, 2009, 10:37 PM »
I will go next year, tracker1 and filetandrelease watch out I bring my secret weapon, THE wife, she will kick are a**. thanks for all the help this year guys, Gavin and I  really appreciate it
I'll be there with bells on. I really had the flu bad that week, it made me so mad!
ONEIDA LAKE NORTHSHORE DIEHARD'S

Offline piker1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • here fishy,fishy
« Reply #110 on: Mar 19, 2009, 05:34 AM »
Will be there next year, couldn't do this year like I planed when my farther in law died.... but next one try and keep me away from the get together... wild horses can't stop me..... ;D
If your not fishing, your not living.....

Offline DeadEyez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #111 on: Mar 20, 2009, 11:05 AM »

cny

Put foam floaties on them tip downs 4 the open water cny! :laugh:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #112 on: Mar 23, 2009, 06:44 PM »
November 15 to April 30th only! :callcops: :nono: :icefish: ;D

Offline DeadEyez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #113 on: Mar 24, 2009, 02:15 PM »
No kiddin. Its a joke jimmy.Wow ::)

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: NEW YORK GET TOGETHER ONEIDA LAKE---- 2010
« Reply #114 on: Dec 13, 2009, 11:19 PM »
Gonna give it another whirl sometime this year or what, had a whole 8 people show up last year, gotta start early and get this thing up to at least 12 people this year.

If anyone has suggestions or anything message me or mail at [email protected].

Still put like 80 bux for FD last year, maybe switch to Constantia FD this year, who knows. Thank a lot guys !!! Also somebody left their new fishing pole at the bar, I think they still have it so you can pick it up this year, looks like a nice one. :-)

cny

Hey jimmy, I was wondering if I can use tip-downs till end of April can I put them on a boat, would make spring perch fishing a lot easier.  :P

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #115 on: Dec 14, 2009, 05:22 AM »
Any date(s) but January 30 or February 13 for me and I WILL get there this year!  ;D

Offline combsey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • take a friend fishing
« Reply #116 on: Dec 14, 2009, 07:10 AM »
middle of febuary and im in ;)
proud supporter of P. E. T. A.
(People Eating Tasty Animals)

Offline needice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #117 on: Dec 14, 2009, 07:34 AM »
Pick a date and I will make the 4 hour trip 100%.I want to fish onieda this year for sure.I have a four-wheeler and I am learning how to post pic's.I have a sled we call the "green monster" for transportation.I have never seen one before it is huge,swallows clam 5600 and 2000 and ton's of stuff with ease. :)

Offline tracker 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: NEW YORK GET TOGETHER ONEIDA LAKE---- 2010
« Reply #118 on: Dec 14, 2009, 10:23 AM »
Gonna give it another whirl sometime this year or what, had a whole 8 people show up last year, gotta start early and get this thing up to at least 12 people this year.

If anyone has suggestions or anything message me or mail at [email protected].

Still put like 80 bux for FD last year, maybe switch to Constantia FD this year, who knows. Thank a lot guys !!! Also somebody left their new fishing pole at the bar, I think they still have it so you can pick it up this year, looks like a nice one. :-)

cny

Hey jimmy, I was wondering if I can use tip-downs till end of April can I put them on a boat, would make spring perch fishing a lot easier.  :P

Terry was that the rainbow colored pole . I think that was Filets pole. My guess is he left it on purpose... it was one ugly pole. LOL

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #119 on: Dec 14, 2009, 12:43 PM »
Definitely should give to filet this year, funny stuff!!

cny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.