Author Topic: clear lake steuben  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Zktaylor

• Team IceShanty Regular
clear lake steuben
« on: Jan 19, 2014, 11:23 AM »
My birthday is Monday and my girlfriend and I are looking to go out on clear and target some walleye and pike. just looking for some helpful advice as to where I should start. I've never fished clear lake so I don't know the lake. not looking for your secret spot, just some tips and advice. it would be greatly appreciated! I would really enjoy getting into some toothies on my birthday ;D

Offline 1timothy1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: clear lake steuben
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2014, 01:04 PM »
happy b day    the corner of the marina bay     north side of the island    or out in front of the condos   you can park at yatch club    or the old hotel      in the marina bay there spot to park  good luck i prob be out tomorrow

Offline Jumbojigger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2014, 01:07 PM »
The problem with Clear is where to park these days. If you park at the ramp on the South side you will need an ATV or snowmobile to make it across the lake. Used to park at the Hotel Beach on the North side. Not sure if that's still available now. The bay has some good spots for walleye and Pike but then again the marina was the last place still available for parking and that's still makes for a long walk across the bay area. If you know someone who would allow you to park in their drive, it would help a lot!!! The Yacht Club along the NW  shore may have some space available also.

Offline tomes1978

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2014, 05:26 PM »
The problem with Clear is where to park these days. If you park at the ramp on the South side you will need an ATV or snowmobile to make it across the lake. Used to park at the Hotel Beach on the North side. Not sure if that's still available now. The bay has some good spots for walleye and Pike but then again the marina was the last place still available for parking and that's still makes for a long walk across the bay area. If you know someone who would allow you to park in their drive, it would help a lot!!! The Yacht Club along the NW  shore may have some space available also.
Have people been able to park at the Yacht Club?  Any other parking spots available?

Offline 1timothy1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2014, 05:45 PM »
yes there spots to park at yatch club as someone with truck and trailer park side ways and take spots all up

Offline tomes1978

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2014, 06:11 PM »
Thank You!  Where is the old hotel located that you posted about before?

Offline 1timothy1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 28, 2014, 08:57 PM »
it is west of the condo just little bit  when u turn left on lake drive after condo the yellow stone house park there

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.