Author Topic: Jammin Jigs  (Read 3414 times)

Offline icefishindaddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • please make ice
Jammin Jigs
« on: Oct 28, 2009, 01:13 PM »
 :) Wow, just checked the mail and my order is here. Less than a week and the jigs look great, better than on the website. Can't wait to use them.  Thanks JJ 

Offline toddyrotten

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Nothing is idiot proof. Idiots are resourceful.
Re: Jammin Jigs
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2009, 01:50 PM »
I got mine the other day as well. Real nice stuff. I was hoping they would be at the Syracuse Ice show, but they said they wouldn't be attending. I will definitely be ordering some more though.

Offline Tomhusker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • We're making ICE boys!!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2009, 03:13 PM »
 Always a treat when the Jammin' Jigs arrive. ALMOST too fast, no time to dream about them. :)

Offline THE Spud

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2009, 03:50 PM »
Great Company they are always ready to donate some jigs to by friend Byron/PA when he does a kids seminar.
Join us on the 2013 Vermont Sportsmen's Tournament Series and The Northeast Icefishing Circuit .

Offline rtibbs48

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2009, 04:34 PM »
Great jigs, fast service and they have always add a few extra jigs at no cost to each order

Offline jmh58

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2009, 05:22 PM »
Was on their site and dont know which to get?? ??? One of each!!! ::) Got to get some more!! John
A great rabbit chase ends with a BANG!!  Lookee there....I got a bite!!

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #6 on: Oct 28, 2009, 06:34 PM »
i think i have ordered gear from almost every supplier except jamin jigs...i think this will be the year...any recomendations?

Offline SkeeterJeff

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SPUD, SPUD, SPUD!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: Oct 28, 2009, 07:25 PM »
i think i have ordered gear from almost every supplier except jamin jigs...i think this will be the year...any recomendations?

Their Beetle Jigs work well for me.

http://www.jamminjigs.com/sections/product_group.php?category_id=5&group_id=15

-Jeff

Offline icefishindaddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • please make ice
« Reply #8 on: Oct 28, 2009, 08:03 PM »
I got some of those new red kits that glow, great looking and nice and small for the gills and perch. Alot of the jigs I picked are small for panfish. 8)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #9 on: Oct 28, 2009, 08:19 PM »
I just bought a sunfish kit, 59 jigs as well as another kit

Offline SkeeterJeff

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SPUD, SPUD, SPUD!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: Oct 28, 2009, 09:30 PM »
I just bought a sunfish kit, 59 jigs as well as another kit

That is the kit I started out with Junkie.  I found the Beetles were the best for our area pretty quick and placed an order for a dozen of 'em about two outings later.

-Jeff

Offline IceFishinJoe

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Alcoholic
« Reply #11 on: Oct 28, 2009, 09:35 PM »
I have done business with them quite a few times now and I can defiantly say that I was never less than very pleased with there products or service.

Joe

Offline find me on the ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Oct 28, 2009, 09:48 PM »
Im looking to buy jigs from jj. i dont know what works best for everyone. could anyone let me know what works best while they are fishing. let me know what works best for perch gills crappies and walleyes. thanks

Offline brittlab

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • HARD WATER ROCKS
« Reply #13 on: Oct 28, 2009, 09:58 PM »
Im looking to buy jigs from jj. i dont know what works best for everyone. could anyone let me know what works best while they are fishing. let me know what works best for perch gills crappies and walleyes. thanks

they are all  good but I've done real well with the football jigs and neon bobber fry. the football jigs are heavy enough to drop quickly when the perch are moving through. I think I'll buy some more  ;D

See you on the frozen pond.......Mike

Offline find me on the ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Oct 28, 2009, 10:11 PM »
THANKS im willing to try anything for ICE FISHING! but yeah from what i hear all these jigs are really nice so i will be making my order soon.

Offline brittlab

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • HARD WATER ROCKS
« Reply #15 on: Oct 28, 2009, 10:17 PM »
this will be my 5Th year of using their jigs and they are hard to beat. Inexpensive, quick cheap shipping and always a bonus pack of freebies!

See you on the frozen pond.......Mike

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16 on: Oct 29, 2009, 04:15 AM »
Try one of their kits. They're a real value and not the average assortment of left over junk jigs you'd get elsewhere. All top line stuff.

I've been taking my "jigitis" medication...but I seem to have developed a new strain of "Buy-some-jigitis" that's resistant to current medications.

Guess I'll need some new jig boxes too ;D

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline Doubles Shooter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17 on: Oct 31, 2009, 03:45 PM »

I've had great luck with the Bobber Fry in green, chartreuse, black, and pink along with the #12 Neon tear drops in lt. green, lt. pink, and lt. orange with 1lb line for Gill's. Also the Neon glow grubs in green/chartreuse, and orange/chartreuse for perch.

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
« Reply #18 on: Oct 31, 2009, 03:51 PM »
Try one of their kits. They're a real value and not the average assortment of left over junk jigs you'd get elsewhere. All top line stuff.

I've been taking my "jigitis" medication...but I seem to have developed a new strain of "Buy-some-jigitis" that resistant to current medications.

Guess I'll need some new jig boxes too ;D

RG

PHEW ! I thought I was the only one with that jigitis ;)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #19 on: Nov 05, 2009, 04:04 PM »
I just got my jigs in the mail today, very nice looking product, cant wait to hit the ice. they will fit well in my new clam jig box

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #20 on: Nov 05, 2009, 05:02 PM »
blugills love the glow football jigs with a couple spikes on it.i ordered quite a few jigs from them.

Offline WANNAKETCHUM

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Where da fish at???
« Reply #21 on: Nov 06, 2009, 01:36 AM »
I have done well on a variety of fish with their Crappie glow jigs. I have a number of their moon glow and striper teardops as well. I'm thinking about adding some of the football jigs for the up and coming season. Nice jigs at great prices...not to mention that the shipping is free for orders over $75.00. so get together with your ice fishin' Buds and place that order!!!!! ;D..WK
Give your son a fish, and he will eat for a day.....teach your son to fish and eventually he'll end up kicking your @ss every time you fish together!!!

Offline anderson_dc

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #22 on: Nov 06, 2009, 08:30 AM »
Below is what i would recommend from Jammin Jigs for ice fishing lures. It is more geared towards panfish but ive caught plenty of predators with it too. Best of luck and if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

1. Neon Tiger Jig: Great balance in the lure, nice presentation horizontally, ability to effectively fish deep or shallow, and excellent hooks.
2. Standard/Neon Bobber Fry: One of my go to shallow water jigs, small profile so easy to inhale, sticky sharp hooks, great jig.
3. Football Jigs: Tried them out last year and i like them quite a bit, fish heavy for their size
4. Neon Glow Grubs: Better hooks then Lindy's grub, nice horizontal presentation
5. Neon Moon Glow: My favorite of Brian's vertical jigs

Color choices are up to you. Remember that you can always fish glow jigs when it is sunny/overcast out and they can work really good in stained water. Good luck, let us know what you catch and take some pics!

Offline panfishman13

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23 on: Nov 06, 2009, 11:18 AM »
try the slim rats, the fish eyes, the round head jigs, the runt rockers, the fat fry jigs look good but i haven't tried them, and the slice micro jigs are good. jammin' jigs is a great company, and they have a terrific selection along with styles that i haven't seen before.

Offline jabers69

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #24 on: Nov 06, 2009, 05:18 PM »
I just sent order in yesterday  can't wait til they get here
hook and cook

Offline jmh58

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #25 on: Nov 06, 2009, 05:26 PM »
I just sent order in yesterday  can't wait til they get here
You will not be disappointed!! John
A great rabbit chase ends with a BANG!!  Lookee there....I got a bite!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.