Author Topic: What'd We Get For Christmas?  (Read 7004 times)

GEM_EYE_GUY

Re: What'd We Get For Christmas?
« Reply #30 on: Dec 27, 2004, 09:41 AM »
a complete set of carhartt arctic bibs & jacket & hood under the tree.......now she'll never get me off the ice

hmmm. . . edfalc, ya s'pose she's trying to get you outta the way once in a while?  J/K ;)

BTW Santa brought me a Stone Legacy Revolution bag.  Suweeeet !! 8)

Offline FishHawk01

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Dec 27, 2004, 10:09 AM »
Hey backatit,  send me a picture of your wife and maybe we can swap!  Actually,  i would not trade mine,  she may not have bought me the dream package yours did but she tolerates my frequent fishing absences very well as long as i bring back an occasional meal!
A fisherman who marries a woman who hates fishing is a fool!

Offline Turkeyhunter10ga

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #32 on: Dec 27, 2004, 10:56 AM »
Got some nice shirts and sweaters for here at work , a nice knife , an indoor/ outdoor weather station , a gift card for Gander Mtn , and a new 18 volt cordless drill

Offline stonecold16

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #33 on: Dec 27, 2004, 07:58 PM »
100.00 gift card bass pro shop, 75.00 gift card Dick's oh well and a gift card for Gander mountain.  Marmish fishing rod and a set of those ice cleats for my boots.

Offline seaweed01

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #34 on: Dec 27, 2004, 09:33 PM »
I got a fish trap guide shelter, now I am waiting for good ice.

Offline BlackIce

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • R U Scared?
« Reply #35 on: Dec 28, 2004, 07:51 AM »
Dehydrator and jerky gun, clothes (mainly for ice fishing), a buzz stick (I wanted the panfish popper oh well), gift cards, and cash.  I bought a bunch of jigs already and some odds and ends for ice fishing (propane, mantles, etc).  I also need to buy a new battery for the Vex yet too.  One of them went splash last year and my spare is dying fast.
R.I.P. Grandpa D. 1-6-10

Offline kingfshr16

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #36 on: Dec 28, 2004, 09:12 AM »
 100.00 gift card to cabelas, 75.00 gift card to bass pro, 100.00 gift card for where ever i want to use it, A clam 2000, a new panfish popper rod, a bunch of jigs and swedish pimples, a mr. buddy heater, the led lighting that clam corp. makes, ps2 games and some other things.
Jason

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
« Reply #37 on: Dec 28, 2004, 09:30 AM »
Nothing fun for fishing. I have it all anyway. I got a comforter, some gym pants, a cologne gift set, and a set of stainless steel kitchen knives (I'm like Emeril of the north, they'll be put to good use). Also got some lotto tickets, only won 5 dollars.

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found,because I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I  don't want to waste the trip; maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so m

Offline fzrpilot6

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #38 on: Dec 28, 2004, 12:53 PM »
got a fish trap guide and a bunch of gifts certificates to gander mt., which have all been used on a heater, boots, pole, line, jigs, ect., ect.

Offline johnnyrottendadto4

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #39 on: Dec 28, 2004, 05:17 PM »
 Got a nice winter jacket( now i dont have to wear my carhartt to dinner anymore), got a duece bigalow dvd( that movie cracks me up). And the wife and I got new dishes and towels from my folks along with some gift cards to local eateries.Would like to wish all a happy new year and good luck on and off the ice.

Johnnyrotten

Offline ny_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Mike
« Reply #40 on: Dec 28, 2004, 05:59 PM »
 wife got me a vex fl8 se .. and i mentioned i really wanted the  18 she told me to take the 8 back and go get the 18... what a wife  :)
Where is the ice !!!!

Offline USMC130FE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 2008 NAIFC Contestant
« Reply #41 on: Dec 28, 2004, 06:52 PM »
I was lucky enough to receive some socks, underware, $100.00 gift cert for Cabelas.  But the best gift was another year filled with the fortunes of a wonderful family, good health, and a chance to sit on the lake for 3 day's Ice fishing.  I also was blessed to be able to meet so many great people on this site and make new friends.  All I want for next year is to have the same as above and spend more time with my BEAUTIFUL daughter, Haley.  Wish me luck Y'all!!

Happy Holiday's
Steve

Ps.  Please say a prayer for all my Brothers and Sisters in arm's that are unfortunate as us to spend the Holidays with their loved ones.
http://www.bluecrayfish.com/icefishpics/albums/userpics/2-18-08_001c.jpg

Sure the Marines are a Department of the Navy, We're the MENS DEPERTMENT!!!!

suskymusky

« Reply #42 on: Dec 28, 2004, 07:06 PM »
My wife and I give each other money, so we pick out what we want for Christmas.We just buy each other a small gift.( no more underwear and socks under the tree!)I'm good on icefishing gear for now, so I picked up a jig tying kit , a steel-leader kit,a wire former and spinner making kit, and a bunch of lure bodies, blades,hooks and various tackle making accessories.I want to make my own lures so the fish will see something different.I think fish are scared after seeing the same lures over and over.Now I have something to do when I can't fish.

Offline MikePike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I caught you a delicious pike
« Reply #43 on: Dec 28, 2004, 07:48 PM »
Whats a Vex?? anyway, i got fur hat, beleclava,some long johns, 1 litre thermos, a 90123 CD from YES, some tools, new knife, new hat, and some sweet COBRA 5km range walkie-talkies so my parents can bug me while im fishing ;D. my lake also got me a couple of nice pickeral (walleye for the yanks)

Do the leaves of trees stay greener, in the autumn, does the colour of the sun, turn crimson white? Does a shadow come between us, in the winter?

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #44 on: Dec 28, 2004, 08:04 PM »
Whats a Vex ??

www.vexilar.com  they say you'll never go back

geyer9999

« Reply #45 on: Dec 28, 2004, 08:15 PM »
got me a eskimo shanty  are they any good???hope so my wife loves me

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #46 on: Dec 28, 2004, 08:17 PM »
i love my eskimo lodge !!youll love yours too.welcome to IS

FrozenToe

« Reply #47 on: Dec 29, 2004, 12:57 AM »
I bought a vex fl18 for myself but i was given a nils master hand auger by my dad . Also got 2 hoodies, a skiing trip to copper mountain, a fillet knife , 10 dollar starbucks card , and 110 dollars. I was a very good boy this year.   ;D :tipup:

candace

« Reply #48 on: Dec 29, 2004, 11:08 AM »
I was lucky enough to receive some socks, underware, $100.00 gift cert for Cabelas.  But the best gift was another year filled with the fortunes of a wonderful family, good health, and a chance to sit on the lake for 3 day's Ice fishing.  I also was blessed to be able to meet so many great people on this site and make new friends.  All I want for next year is to have the same as above and spend more time with my BEAUTIFUL daughter, Haley.  Wish me luck Y'all!!

Happy Holiday's
Steve

Ps.  Please say a prayer for all my Brothers and Sisters in arm's that are unfortunate as us to spend the Holidays with their loved ones.

Merry Christmas Steve
Glad you made it home for the holidays
 :)

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
« Reply #49 on: Dec 29, 2004, 11:56 AM »
Whats a Vex ??

www.vexilar.comthey say you'll never go back

They are right. You never will go back.

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found,because I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I  don't want to waste the trip; maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so m

PIKEGUY

« Reply #50 on: Dec 29, 2004, 12:17 PM »
Ice cleats, a new tip-up, Browning headlamp (sweet) and some bibs  ;D ;D

Offline USMC130FE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 2008 NAIFC Contestant
« Reply #51 on: Dec 29, 2004, 02:44 PM »
Candace, Welcome to the Shanty.  Glad to see you made it over.  I received the Ice Jig's from your company and looking forward to using them this weekend.  Hopefully the Marmish's will rock!  Enjoy your holiday's

Steve
http://www.bluecrayfish.com/icefishpics/albums/userpics/2-18-08_001c.jpg

Sure the Marines are a Department of the Navy, We're the MENS DEPERTMENT!!!!

Offline fastribs85

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #52 on: Dec 30, 2004, 12:09 AM »
steve congrats again on makin it back are you headed to the pack in jan. and have a happy new year and catch some big fish for us you deserve it

todd

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #53 on: Dec 30, 2004, 05:33 PM »
I got a bad attitude and I already had one!!!
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.