The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Green Bay Adventure  (Read 755 times)

Offline ValparaisoGirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
Green Bay Adventure
« on: Jan 11, 2015, 08:48 PM »
My kiddo and I are planning a trip to Green Bay next weekend.  She is asking me all about it, and since I've never been there before it's a tough question to field.  The idea in my head of what it is like includes monster walleye.  What are the chances that we catch one of those beauties?

Offline Laker 11

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Green Bay Adventure
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2015, 08:41 AM »
I would call the Sand Bay Resort near Sturgeon Bay and ask about guided and non guided fishing. Your odds of just showing up and getting even 1 walleye are low, ask for some help. Check out the web site.

https://www.google.com/#q=sand+bay+beach+resort

Offline wallin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2015, 09:01 PM »
My kiddo and I are planning a trip to Green Bay next weekend.  She is asking me all about it, and since I've never been there before it's a tough question to field.  The idea in my head of what it is like includes monster walleye.  What are the chances that we catch one of those beauties?
We'll be there too Valpo girl. Were going out with guides, sturgeon Bay.
Good luck, lots of White fish being caught too.
Tom

Offline Trump

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2015, 08:45 AM »
Call up JJ at jjs guide service he's a heck of a nice guy he specializes in white fish and hes reasonably priced he's a young go getterand eager to please.  As far as the walleye go they might be pretty far north this time of year usually bay de noc area is going good late march is the best to target them.  The white fish are a blast good fighting fish couple pounds a piece average up to around 4 lbs for a good one.  And they are mighty tasty as well

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.