Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1622051 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #14190 on: Dec 14, 2018, 05:01 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

28 heading into the 30's today. All next week looks to be highs in the mid 30's.

Eddie sorry to read the doe didn't work out for you, good luck this afternoon :thumbsup:

45 hope they can get your headaches and pains figured out soon.

I am off to the spear shack in an hour or so. I will let you know how it goes. It is extremely foggy out this morning. I am guessing by the end of the weekend the snow on the lakes will be about gone and I will have to bring the house home. Kind of disappointing.

Hope you all have an excellent day  :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14191 on: Dec 14, 2018, 05:22 AM »

Good morning Eddie, WS, ER's,
                             It's 27* and cloudy here on my hill with a high of 37* expected. ::)
                             Eddie.......That's to bad that the Doe didn't cooperate and cross the line so you could take a shot. Good luck this afternoon. :thumbsup:
                             Marv........Good luck in the spear house today, may all that like encroach on your house stay away. Nice fish the other day. :flex:
                             Wally........How did your jerky turn out? ???
                             I finally got a call from the VA Dr. that does sleep study, said I stopped breathing 68 times and my snoring is very loud. So now i am waiting
                for a call from the Dr. will fit me with a C pack, oh boy I can't wait! ::)
                             My wife come home today, it's been a week that she's been gone!
                             I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14192 on: Dec 14, 2018, 06:29 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Marv good luck at the shack today. IW the c pac thing will help you.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14193 on: Dec 14, 2018, 06:29 AM »
29 and foggy.
WS good luck out on the ice today.
Eddie, deer always seem to know where it is safe or when to stop behind a tree, etc...

It is hard for me to believe it has been 3 weeks but the wife can tell me right down to the hour. Looks like it MAY be Sunday that she can come home. She was doing very well last night. She has watched just about every Christmas movie there is as AMC has been showing them over and over. Said she won't want to see Cousin Eddie pump out the RV for awhile. I am sure she has some here that AMC hasn't shown.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14194 on: Dec 14, 2018, 06:33 AM »
Great news H2L

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14195 on: Dec 14, 2018, 06:41 AM »
Morning all,

H2L....so happy to hear the good news  :thumbsup: will be keeping fingers crossed Sunday is the day  ;)

OG......good luck to day sir  :)

WS.....hope the fishies are hungry  ;D

IF45.....thoughts and prayers for an answer soon on the back/headache issues  :-\

IW....good luck with the cpap, should  get you in tip top shape  ;)2

Eddie.....hope that doe takes an extra step in your direction today  ;D

MrC....the next round of baking will start this weekend  :flex:

Can't answer the question about the jerky as I don't eat it  :blink:  never been a venison lover myself   :nono:  :sick: 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14196 on: Dec 14, 2018, 07:56 AM »
Good morning everyone ,overcast skies currently believe weather guessers calling for rain today and tomorrow along with highs in the forties.
Old Goat all the best with today's surgery
Hunts2long great news from your wife just keep a watch on the weather rain down my way and in NYC may well be ice or snow further north.
Eddie we only received a light coating of snow yesterday. May the doe or one of her cousins come close enough for a shot today.
Whopper Stopper may other at the lake give you space hope that wall eye comes visiting. Enjoy your spam sandwich and cookies.
Ice Wanderer My BIL uses a C-Pap ask your doctor what he knows about cleaning system called So Clean. You supposedly put the C-Pap mask into this device close the lid press a button and an automatic cleaning cycle of mask and hoses/C-Pap machine begins saves you from hand cleaning the system. Any moisture left in the C-Pap system can lead to bacteria growth and problems. I have no idea how well the So Clean works my BIL hand washes his C-Pap . Safe journey home for your wife.
Wallyworld enjoy the Christmas music during your baking sessions this weekend.

A safe and good Saturday to all. Best to all fishing ,hunting and spearing.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14197 on: Dec 14, 2018, 10:48 AM »
Good Morning ER's   Good luck Marv.  I'm just taking it easy today on this regular day off, and have opted to take tomorrow off as well.  Got a recorded msg from the CEO, with the usual keep up the good work, and Oh if you would like to cash in your PTO hours, that's ok this time of year, at half price of course  ::) its ok with him if you want a little extra cash for xmas.

In the past, I remember catching a few walleyes from a particular body of water where the heads seem to be out of proportion large with it body, and thought it could be a lack of good forage.  Have anyone else run in to that on your waters ?  ???

hope everyones day goes as planned.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14198 on: Dec 14, 2018, 02:44 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

Beautiful day on the lake today. Not sure what was going on but the northern were far and few between. This was the first day with sunshine so maybe that was the deal. It was actually kind of slow staring down into the murky water. I ended up with a dandy bass and a nice fat walleye. There were two other walleyes that came to visit but I couldn't get them to bite.

I left when a group of 4 came out and started drilling. I am not sure when I will get back out, tomorrow it's supposed to hit 40, don't need that.

Hope you all have a good afternoon- evening :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline fishinjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What doesnt kill a man makes him stronger
« Reply #14199 on: Dec 15, 2018, 04:46 AM »
Good morning to all.
This season has tested my patience over and over and over. An absolutely amazing season.
 this year has been a  all time record and   been trying for sure  ..
Rocco continues to struggle show up and when he shows up when he knocks out two deer and leaves and goes home even on his days off, very frustrating but the end is in sight only four more days to go.. the smoke me is piling up everyday I get more and more and more i have about  to  500 pounds of smoked meat to make.
 as of right now I have the cooler knocked down to 8 deer hanging, yesterday I was on a mission I got 10 cut myself...
 my hands and arms are feeling it this a.m.
 I did put a second cutter on after the first week another newbie his name is Bob Bob shows a little bit more promise and willingness to work the extra then Rocko does.. hopefully both guys will stay on for next year and next year will make a little bit easier and possibly not have to turn away business..
well guys time to shower get some coffee and head to the shop try to get some stuff done today have a good day .

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14200 on: Dec 15, 2018, 04:54 AM »

35 this morning.
Yesterday there were 3 eagles out front on the ice. Two adults and this young one. Notice the bands on its legs.

Looks like I will be bowling Sunday everning. As of yesterday they still had one tube in the wife and we have been told that it would be two days after it is removed. Hoping it will come out today.

Going to stop in and visit with my brother today. Haven't seen him in over a week. Last I talked to him he was moving snow to patch bare spots on the ski trails.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14201 on: Dec 15, 2018, 05:55 AM »
Good Morning John, H2, Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 38* this am, high of 42 here today. We had a light rain over night, but the weather forecast now claims no more expected for today.

OG...hope the surgery went well for you yesterday Sir!!   :thumbsup:
  John...man oh man, you've been busy! Congrats on your successful season, hope the next 4 days fly by and you can get some much needed rest...hopefully on the ice!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...beautiful picture, thanks for sharing! Sorry to hear about the set back on your wife, but so happy for you both that she will be home soon! Great news... :clap: :bow:
  Marv...another good outing, less the pike not showing up! Thanks for the report and pictures.  :thumbsup:   Hopefully that warm front won't stick around long enough to remove the shack. Best of luck today if you're heading back! Wish we could keep bass here in the winter, but the season closed Nov.30 with the exception of a few bodies of water, none in my area...most all are closed until the 3rd Saturday in June.
  Bud...I'm not familiar with PTO as we never had it or paid holidays etc., but that almost sounds illegal for them offering to only pay half?  :cookoo:   There is a lake I fish here in NY, Otsego Lake, where a lot of the lake trout almost look sickly with big heads and skinny bodies...due to lack of forage fish and many claim very bad decision making by the State from what I understand.
  Steve...most all of that new snow has disappeared already, the rest will be gone today! If Sunset time yesterday was another 5-10 minutes later, I could have filled one tag!   ;D
  Wally...based on your baking/cooking skills, I'm pretty certain that Jerky was nothing short of excellent! Best of luck to Mr.WW today!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...wow, that's probably not the news you wanted to hear, but at least you are on the right road to recovery now! I hope you don't mind, but I shared your post with a buddy at work who has been putting off going through a sleep study as well for some time. He claimed he was going to call for an appointment now.  Hope your wife had safe travels back home!   :thumbsup:

I only had about an hour and a half of legal hunting time on stand yesterday afternoon, but I was confident in seeing something show up. On the drive home from work, there were quite a few deer out early which was a very good sign.
  Just before reaching my stand, I spooked 3. Really couldn't see much more than white flags going through the brush, but for certain the one trailing was just a Bambi.
  Almost same scenario as Thursday, but had two deer cross on top in that same pasture I don't have permission to hunt, lol. I anxiously waited them out as they looked like they were going to make their way down on to the property. Time ran out, yesterday's sunset was at 4:21 here. At about 4:30 or shortly after, they made their way down to the property, still plenty of light to see them, but I had already pulled the primer out. Both medium size Does, nothing special, but just what I was actually looking for.
  I stayed put until 4:45 to see if anything else would come in, figured a buck might be coming behind those 2 does...nothing else showed up.
  Close but no cigar... ;D...still some time left. Won't be getting out today, B'Day party for my granddaughter at 11 and errands before that. Tomorrow's another day...cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14202 on: Dec 15, 2018, 07:37 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

John thanks for dropping in this morning I was wondering how the processing was going. I was sorry to hear that Rocko was still lagging, you have been very patient with him..

h2l excellent picture :thumbsup:

Eddie gall dang, I hope you get a chance at a deer before the season ends, have a good time at the Birthday party today :thumbsup:

IW lots of people get a benefit from the CPAP, hope you are able to get used to it, that sounds like one of main problems for some.

No fishing here today, the lakes will be swamped with people. It sure sounds like doom and gloom weather wise.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14203 on: Dec 15, 2018, 09:24 AM »
The fog has finally cleared. We got icy snow and freezing rain Thursday night. it was a slippery mess in the morning.

WS Are those bass actually edible out of cold water? I can not stand to eat one that comes out of warm water. I can not even stand the smell of on I catch.
 Go to www,michiganoutofdoorstv.com This weeks show has a segment on spearing white fish in open water. The spears take a beating on the rocks. There are also a couple deer hunting segments. One of the those ended up being a mercy killing of a buck that was in bad shape due to an injury.

H2L Hopefully that last tube comes out to day so your wife can come home. I know that both of you can not wait.

Eddie I think that the 1/2 pay is probably legal. The CEO is trying to save the company $$ by offering it.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14204 on: Dec 15, 2018, 10:02 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....another great job  :bow: :flex:  sure hope the warm up doesn't ruin your ice  :-\

H2L.....fingers crossed the tube is removed today  ;)   great picture of that baby  :thumbsup:  truly an amazing sight thank you  :bow:

Eddie.....happy birthday to your granddaughter, enjoy the party  :clap:  thanks for the vote of confidence  ;D  good luck tomorrow  ;)

IFF.....hope you're enjoying your time off  ;)2  when I was working, we could once a year in December buy out any comp time we had accrued thru out the year at full $$ value, seems offering it at 1/2 $$ should be illegal like Eddie said  :nono: :blink:

IW....think I've seen a new type of cpap advertised that's supposed to be easier to adapt to,might be something worth looking into   :whistle:

TT....think your freezing rain is hitting this area late today early tomorrow   ::)

John.....hang in there, the end is in sight  ;D  hopefully ;D you hav ;De some helpers next year that can keep up with the demand   @)

OG.....hope the surgery went well yesterday and you're resting comfortably today  ;)

Hitting the grocery store to pick up some baking supplies, looks like tomorrow will be a good day to stay home and get the tunes cranking  :woot:

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14205 on: Dec 15, 2018, 10:54 AM »
Good morning cloudy skies weather guessers calling for rain latter today with temperature possibly reaching into high forties. Yesterday we had a lite drizzle majority of the day sure there is some water on top of what ice local lakes/ponds have formed. My town has Revolutionary war history a short walk from my condo complex is the Elliston House now better know as Knox' Headquarters after Gen. Henry Knox spent time living there during the later years of the war . Tonight is a holiday event with candle light tours and tour guides dressed in period clothing should be a fun way to spend an hour or more a get into the holiday spirit.
Fishin John glad the end is in sight for you with the deer processing. You have a very strong work ehic and most people will have a hard time matching it I would have a private talk with Rocko and politely tell him he is welcome back next year but you expect more productivity and hours from him.
Whopper Stopper congratulations on your catch may the temperature warm up not have much effect on ice.
Enjoy please pass my birthday greetings onto your granddaughter enjoy the party. What is the range on a modern muzzle loader, better luck to you on next hunting trip. I'm sure legal counsel for Gander outdoors CEO has researched labor laws and offering workers half pay for unused paid time off is legal. One way to save money personally think CEO is more concerned with his financial wealth then Ganders probably has a nice severance package should he be fired or gander go back into bankruptcy.
Hunts2long thank you for the photo the Bald Eagle population has made a big come back in New York . May the tube be removed from your wife and you get call to come and bring her home. Best to you and your team with the bowling tomorrow.
Tom Turkey icy snow and freezing rain sure can make any type of travel hazardous . I've always been told similar about bass be interesting to see what WS says about eating them this time of year.
Wallyworld don't get into any fights at supermarket over candied fruit or chopped walnuts possibly needed for your baking. ::) Best to Mr.WW with his pursuit of the white tails.
Ice Wanderer talk with the doctors who did sleep study and find out if you have sleep apnea which can cause you to stop breathing and pass out at any time. My BIL is awaiting diagnosis twice he has passed out and collapsed while out with my sister most recently just before Thanksgiving while they where out at the movies. If you have sleep apnea and the condition is serious enough it is possible you could pass out while driving  not a pleasant thought.

Have a safe and good Saturday. Best to all fishing and hunting.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14206 on: Dec 15, 2018, 12:08 PM »

Good afternoon ER's,
                           I was typing around 6:25 this morning and we lost power so my post didn't get  through, and it just came on. The road is blocked still
                 I thing either a big tree came down taking out more than one pole or a serious car accident, I'll find out later. ::)
                           Steve I do have sleep apnea according to the Dr.. I will see another Dr. to see which device is the best for me. ???
                           Marv.........You had a good day out on the lake, you probably won't get back out til Monday. :unsure:
                           Eddie.........Sorry to read that no hook up on the deer, tomorrow is the day, I'm confident of it! :flex:
                           Wally..........Best of lock with the cookie making. :clap:
                           I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out somewhere.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14207 on: Dec 15, 2018, 01:08 PM »
WS Are those bass actually edible out of cold water? I can not stand to eat one that comes out of warm water. I can not even stand the smell of on I catch.

Well TT it's kind of like if you never eat steak, wieners ain't bad :roflmao:

Summer bass are YUCK no question :sick:. Ice water bass are totally different with the exception that the last one I caught was too big. When they are bigger and thicker you still get a little bass taste unless soaked in milk for a couple of hours. The s-i-l  loves eating cold fish so she took a bunch of it to her work and shared with her workers, they commented it was very good. I stuck to the walleye. Smaller bass in the winter are pretty good, especially on the grill.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14208 on: Dec 15, 2018, 01:53 PM »
Eddie/WW that's what I thought.  The PTO = Personal time off, or Paid time off.  How ever you look at it.  I will save what time I have and cash in maybe in January, that is if my area get ice to fish on.  Not looking to good as day temps back in the 50's and 60's  :%$#!:

I'm with WS on the taste of cold water bass.  Even white bass steer clear of me when I am on the ice, my extra sharp fillet knife removes the blood line and its difficult to tell they are not walleyes, or Crappies

Just watched the #1 Jayhawks out last the #17 Villanova.  :flex: GO HAWKS.
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14209 on: Dec 15, 2018, 04:23 PM »
Good afternoon ER's H2L nice shot of the eagle that would be a great outing in itself. Hope the Mrs. tube goes soon and can come home. My surgery went well and am home now until the next one. Good deal my whole season isn't shot. Yes I thought about going out there today. I will wait but not to damn long. WS nice outing again. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14210 on: Dec 15, 2018, 04:34 PM »
OG glad to hear the surgery went well :clap: :clap:

Get some rest so you don't overdo it  :nono:

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14211 on: Dec 15, 2018, 04:42 PM »
OG.....great news, glad everything went well  :clap: :thumbsup:   X2 on WS's orders to not overdo it  :nono: ;)2

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14212 on: Dec 16, 2018, 04:17 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 32 degrees out this morning. Supposed to be a wintry mix today. Going for a mri this morning. Have a surgical consult first week in January. I hope everyone has a good day and a safe one on the ice.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14213 on: Dec 16, 2018, 04:43 AM »
Good Morning I-45, Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 26* to start the day, some nuisance sleet/freezing rain and snow arriving late morning, high of 33.

OG...excellent news, glad everything went well for you Sir!!   :clap:  :thumbsup:    X3 on Marvs reply, take it easy for a little while, build your strength back up...congratulations!!  :thumbsup: :bow:
  I-45...Best wishes to you today with the MRI, it's been a long wait, glad its over! Good luck Sir!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud...another roller coaster ride with that Mile High weather again..hopefully that will change for you soon. Have been reading some good reports from higher elevation lakes.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...thanks for the confidence builder...looking forward to todays hunting!  :thumbsup:
  Steve...hope you enjoyed the tour last evening, that sounds like a great time, and no driving!   :thumbsup:   The newer in-line muzzle loaders are pretty darn accurate. In the hands of someone who is seasoned at shooting long distances accurately, I'm guessing 150-200yd. shots wouldn't be out of the question. I'm not a long distance shooter, never was, it's just not in my comfort zone. My gun is sighted in at 100yds. and groups very well. I'm ok with that distance if its wide open, like the pasture I'm hunting today, but prefer much closer. Believe bow hunting has given me the patience to wait as long as possible, and make that one shot count. Hope this kind of answers your question from just my experience anyway Steve. Would like to hear the opinions of others as well.  :thumbsup:
  Wally...enjoy the tunes and the baking today...think I can smell a picture or two coming up again soon!   ;D. Good luck to Mr.WW today!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...think that weather you had will be here this am. I just put a light coat of Vaseline on my gun barrel for its arrival, lol.
  Marv..." Well TT it's kind of like if you never eat steak, wieners ain't bad :roflmao:"
 Had to wipe the screen off after reading that one...good stuff!   :roflmao: :clap: :thumbsup:

Thank You all for my grandaughters B'day wishes, passed them on, hard to believe Kennidy turning 3 already!
  Appreciate all the good luck wishes as well, hope to have a favorable report later on for you all....Thank You!   :thumbsup:
  Placed an order for bait (spikes) last night, so they should arrive on Wednesday, one day after deer season closes. Figured, if I can't get the turf, I know I can still get the surf!   :icefish:   Off to the pasture....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14214 on: Dec 16, 2018, 05:18 AM »

Good morning I-45, Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 28* and cloudy here on my hill with the same type of precipitation as Eddie is expected! ::)
                           I-45.........I hope the MRI tells the Dr.'s what's going on. ???
                           OG..........I'm glad to read that everything went well, take it easy sir. :thumbsup:
                           Wally.......What genre of music do you like to listen to? ???
                           Eddie......How many spikes did you order? My fishing buddy, Jon NY usually orders 500 and I generally get 200 from him for the season. :woot:
               Good luck out there today! :thumbsup:
                           Bud........It's good to save the PTO's for when you really need them. ???
                           I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out in the sporting world!

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14215 on: Dec 16, 2018, 05:43 AM »
OG, glad all went well. Take it easy.
31 this morning and the weatherman has no idea what we are going to get later today.
Eddie good luck out there. I will send you some of my "last day" luck. Over the years I have done pretty good on the last day. Of course, I am not as likely to pass on a small buck on the last day.

Wife had a bad case of the "I'm in the hospital at Christmas time Blues" yesterday. While I was talking to her the nurse came and in and told her Jenn would be on duty today. Jenn is one of the best nurses that I have ever met. They are all great but she is just special.

Went up and saw my brother yesterday. Between work, taking care of his wife (she had a stroke some years back), feeding my nephew's chickens, watching nephew's dog, keeping wood in his stove, (he has been working doubles at prison), we had time to check on the deer. "Scuffy", the doe will now come into the car port for what my brother says is a special hand out. She will eat from his hand. He told me this is her 6th winter. Wish I had my camera with me last night she was less than 10 feet from me. Didn't see any bucks last night. My brother saw a very nice 10 pt during the week, that still had it's horns.

Hope all have a great day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline deerefishyfishy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14216 on: Dec 16, 2018, 07:15 AM »
Good morning gang,

Good luck today Eddie! I prefer closer shots but I am comfortable shooting 200+ with my rifle and 150+ with my 12 gauge and with muzzleloaders. I also.have developed the bowhunting patience, but sometimes you just have to reach out to get them.

I45, good luck to you today also!

OG, glad everything went well! Ditto the comments on taking it easy to get healed up

Hope everyone has a great day! Good luck and stay safe  :)
The hardest part of ice fishing is casting!

Early to bed, early to rise
fish all day and make up lies!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14217 on: Dec 16, 2018, 07:16 AM »
Good morning Everyone :bow:

Eddie good luck out there Sir! Today may be the day. IW :thumbsup: is good at calling when a person will get one.

h2l sorry to hear the blues have set in for your wife. I can't believe how well she has hung in there up to now.

WW hope your day goes well with the baking :thumbsup: Don't forget some pictures :clap:

I am going to check the lake today then if all is well plan on going out tomorrow.

Hope you all have an excellent Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14218 on: Dec 16, 2018, 08:37 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie......looking forward to a pic of your deer today  ;)2  seems the deer are moving more during daylight hours in this area the past couple of days  :clap:

IW.....I listen mostly to country music with some oldies tossed in once in a while  @)  when doing Christmas baking tho, it's Christmas songs turned up loud  :woot: dancing around the kitchen makes it seem like a party  :clap:

H2L.....please send MrsH2L a big hug from me, it's no fun being in the hospital during the holidays  :(  your brother sounds pretty busy  :o  those double shifts of your nephew are tough but the resulting time off is sure nice  ;D

WS.....sure hope your lake is still safe and the weekend crew hasn't spooked the fish away  :nono: 

IF45.....good luck with the mri and follow up appt  :)

MrC.....how was the tour  ??? 

OG.....hope you're doing well today and resting, not fishing  ;)

IFF.....time off is worth more than a few $$$ that just end up getting pi**ed away anyway  ::)

The freezing rain/sleet/snow hasn't hit here yet, hoping it misses us completely  :whistle:  Time to get into the kitchen and get busy  ;)

Have a good Sunday, hope it's a relaxing one. Stay safe.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14219 on: Dec 16, 2018, 09:14 AM »
Good morning ER's   I 45 hope your MRI is good

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.