Author Topic: Rules/idea for IceShanty  (Read 754 times)

Offline Browning83

• IceShanty Rookie
Rules/idea for IceShanty
« on: Dec 24, 2014, 01:12 AM »
First off sorry if this is not allowed on this site (didn't look at rules close when signed up) but I am from the Midwest and a site I followed had a sell/trade equipment section. I was wondering if this would be okay on this site? It was a good way to get first timers and people who wanted to unload or get gear from fellow hard water folks.

Offline Oldbear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Rules/idea for IceShanty
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2014, 01:28 AM »
Welcome.  At the top if you click on community then scroll down to the For Sale you'll find whats involved to do that.

Offline Browning83

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2014, 01:45 AM »
Thanks for the reply. I know this site is pretty big. Was thinking more towards this "colorado" community. I appreciate the help though.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2014, 06:31 AM »
Best bet to sale is on Craigslist. You can post pictures of your items there. And You can usually find a lot on Craigslist.
<===Lefty===

Offline stinkyfingers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2014, 07:42 AM »
Best bet to sale is on Craigslist. You can post pictures of your items there. And You can usually find a lot on Craigslist.
What part of the Centennial State are you from? Lefty's from the West side of the hill near that town in Egypt.
We're born, we live for a while, and then we die.  Sounds like a good reason to go ice fishing.
                                                               Stinky

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2014, 08:06 AM »
I am not I am in Lazear between Austin and Lazear is the Auzear Desert. A friend once came out to visit and called and said where am I? I said what do you see? He said the Bad lands. I told him that is the Auzear Desert. So not Egypt but close.
<===Lefty===

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 24, 2014, 12:09 PM »
If you are a paid militia member, you are allowed to post items in the for sale thread of Iceshanty. if you are not a Militia member, your for sale posts will be deleted.

HIMO
                                                                                                        Iceshanty Moderator
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Offline Mountain Maggot

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Waiting for the next Ice Age
« Reply #7 on: Dec 25, 2014, 08:17 AM »
Welcome to IS.  I spent the last 3 years in Azerbaijan, Tanzania and Namibia. Azerbaijan has winters like us but no one nice fishes.  Couldn't get the equipment or time to try.  Did catch a 17 lb. tigerfish in Tanzania that makes all the hoopla over pike's teeth laughable.  They the tigerfish looks like a cross between a crocodle and a bass.  I'd post a pic but I'm saving it for Halloween.

Give us some good posts about yourbice fishing experience.  I am always looking to learn something new. ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.