Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1688202 times)

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #6480 on: Dec 15, 2019, 06:25 PM »
I'll throw this out there even tho it's a long shot.....I've been searching for a deal on the Striker Women's Prism Bibs.....Bought the wife the jacket a couple years ago & now she's thinking she might want the bibs as well.....Thought I found a deal at Dick's with 25% off, but they are excluded from that deal.....If anyone happens to see a deal on them could you please post here or PM me.....Thank You !!

franks great outdoors had a fishing show going on this weekend and the prices on striker are the best i've seen. i bought another climate parka and they throw in a pair of striker gloves costing 44$. the parka is 199$
try online to see if the prices are still low or call them in the am.

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #6481 on: Dec 15, 2019, 07:00 PM »
franks great outdoors had a fishing show going on this weekend and the prices on striker are the best i've seen. i bought another climate parka and they throw in a pair of striker gloves costing 44$. the parka is 199$
try online to see if the prices are still low or call them in the am.

Just checked there & they don't have the correct size.....Thanks anyway 3300, appreciate it !!

Offline Yachtzy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6482 on: Dec 15, 2019, 08:45 PM »

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #6483 on: Dec 15, 2019, 08:48 PM »
Just checked there & they don't have the correct size.....Thanks anyway 3300, appreciate it !!
maybe get another retailer to price match? dsg maybe

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6484 on: Dec 16, 2019, 06:28 AM »
FishUSA $30 off $150 code FESTIVE ..believe it works on the SM Lite Flight .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6485 on: Dec 16, 2019, 09:02 AM »
I'll throw this out there even tho it's a long shot.....I've been searching for a deal on the Striker Women's Prism Bibs.....Bought the wife the jacket a couple years ago & now she's thinking she might want the bibs as well.....Thought I found a deal at Dick's with 25% off, but they are excluded from that deal.....If anyone happens to see a deal on them could you please post here or PM me.....Thank You !!

Sportsmen's Direct has a "Pro Staff Pricing" sale that if you buy a Striker suit, you get Pro Staff pricing on that and the entire order.  You have to message them through FaceBook or call for the special pricing.  See their FB page for details.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6486 on: Dec 16, 2019, 09:07 AM »
Sportsmen's Direct has a "Pro Staff Pricing" sale that if you buy a Striker suit, you get Pro Staff pricing on that and the entire order.  You have to message them through FaceBook or call for the special pricing.  See their FB page for details.

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6487 on: Dec 16, 2019, 09:43 AM »

Offline 412Damian

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6488 on: Dec 16, 2019, 01:49 PM »
The prostaff discount is 25%. They replied to my email. But not sure how to apply the code of discount to my checkout. 

The Trekker bibs and jackets ($99) only have a few sizes available. No Large's.   

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6489 on: Dec 16, 2019, 05:59 PM »
Sounds like the jacket and bibs are $99 each, then the rest of your order receives the prostaff discount, whatever % that might be. Decent deal if you were looking to buy a suit and some other big ticket item(s)

No.

The ad states that the Pro Staff discount includes Striker suits and other purchases with that suit, BUT that Pro Staff offer is NOT included with the trekker series which is already deeply discounted.

25% off is a good deal, and SDI is generally good about shipping costs.  You probably have to order over the phone to get the deal.

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #6490 on: Dec 16, 2019, 08:30 PM »
No.

The ad states that the Pro Staff discount includes Striker suits and other purchases with that suit, BUT that Pro Staff offer is NOT included with the trekker series which is already deeply discounted.

25% off is a good deal, and SDI is generally good about shipping costs.  You probably have to order over the phone to get the deal.
My bad, I misread! I'll delete my comment to avoid confusion

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6491 on: Dec 16, 2019, 11:04 PM »
My bad, I misread! I'll delete my comment to avoid confusion

Not the most clearly written ad so I had to look at it a couple of times too to make out what they were saying, but a good deal and a good company to deal with.

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #6492 on: Dec 17, 2019, 12:48 AM »

Thank you much !!

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6493 on: Dec 17, 2019, 06:23 AM »
I checked Sportsman’s Direct and found zero Hardwater bib or jackets. What am I doing wrong?

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6494 on: Dec 17, 2019, 09:19 AM »
Pretty good deal on a Echomap Plus 93sv and Livescope: https://www.russellmarineproducts.com/product-p/gar-lvs-93sv-spcl.htm

Offline Martian

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6495 on: Dec 17, 2019, 09:23 AM »
 I just got a gander catalog, yesterday eskimo hub, eskimo folding chair, and a sled to pull it in , reg. $299, on sale $199.. this seems like a great deal, unless gander have 4 in stock and this is a hook item

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6496 on: Dec 17, 2019, 12:13 PM »
I checked Sportsman’s Direct and found zero Hardwater bib or jackets. What am I doing wrong?

I'd try calling them to see what's available.  They may not have everything listed on their site since this is an in-store or over the phone only sale.

Good luck!

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #6497 on: Dec 17, 2019, 01:46 PM »
I just got a gander catalog, yesterday eskimo hub, eskimo folding chair, and a sled to pull it in , reg. $299, on sale $199.. this seems like a great deal, unless gander have 4 in stock and this is a hook item
Depending on the model hub, it could potentially be a pretty good deal. The chair isnt the best (so I've heard) so the real deal lies in the hub/sled combo. But a great starter kit with a decent price for this time of year none the less

Offline jimhaney08

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6498 on: Dec 17, 2019, 01:47 PM »
Fish USA has 20% off spoons, ultra light rippin raps, and apparel.  Also 50% off American Angler 7" fillet knife and $4.99 two day shipping.  If they had the slab raps on sale I would be putting in an order!
My Setup:  Otter XL sled on a smitty.  10" Strikemaster Lithium 50 Volt auger.  Clam Bigfoot XL 2000 hub.  Garmin Striker 5 Ice Bundle.

Offline E.C

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6499 on: Dec 18, 2019, 08:17 AM »
CPO tools has a Milwaukee 2804-22 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Kit (5 Ah) back in stock. Pretty sure it comes with an extra battery. $217 with free shipping and 3 5Ah batterys.

https://www.cpomilwaukee.com/milwaukee-2804-22-m18-fuel-lithium-ion-1-2-in.-cordless-hammer-drill-kit--5-ah-/miln2804-22.html

Offline hays47

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6500 on: Dec 18, 2019, 08:58 AM »
E.C.  item showing out of stock on cpo site.
Echomap 94  Chirp with panoptix ps-22.
G.E.F.M

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6501 on: Dec 18, 2019, 09:12 AM »
E.C.  item showing out of stock on cpo site.
  My screen is showing 1 in stock.  If anyone is in the market, you will not find a better price on this kit.  It's a steal at $217 with 3 batteries.

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6502 on: Dec 18, 2019, 09:15 AM »
  My screen is showing 1 in stock.  If anyone is in the market, you will not find a better price on this kit.  It's a steal at $217 with 3 batteries.

Doesn't allow you to actually checkout with it, fantastic deal for anyone who got one.
Team Comfy Skunks

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6503 on: Dec 18, 2019, 09:25 AM »
CPO tools has a Milwaukee 2804-22 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Kit (5 Ah) back in stock. Pretty sure it comes with an extra battery. $217 with free shipping and 3 5Ah batterys.

https://www.cpomilwaukee.com/milwaukee-2804-22-m18-fuel-lithium-ion-1-2-in.-cordless-hammer-drill-kit--5-ah-/miln2804-22.html

Sounds like a phone call is in order ..

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6504 on: Dec 19, 2019, 12:53 PM »
Sounds like a phone call is in order ..

Out of stock
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline Tip Up Spy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6505 on: Dec 19, 2019, 07:32 PM »
Best deal you will find on this Cargo Box from TSC.

It's huge. I will say the plastic could be a tad thicker and the latches could use some work but I love the size and it works great for me.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/tractor-supply-co-heavy-duty-poly-utility-storage-box-44-in
My favorite type of fish is the red line on my Vaxilar -Dave Genz

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6506 on: Dec 20, 2019, 08:43 AM »
Marine General -

Striker, Ice Armor, Eskimo - Select Clothing up to 20% off while supplies last!

Sale is good for in-stock clothing items only.  Call 1(800)-777-8557 or email [email protected] for pricing and availability.

Offline Tackle

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6507 on: Dec 20, 2019, 10:44 AM »
Marine General -

Striker, Ice Armor, Eskimo - Select Clothing up to 20% off while supplies last!

Sale is good for in-stock clothing items only.  Call 1(800)-777-8557 or email [email protected] for pricing and availability.

Thank you, been waiting for a deal on a certain size and they had them.
See you on the ice!

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6508 on: Dec 20, 2019, 03:31 PM »
Thank you, been waiting for a deal on a certain size and they had them.

Good to hear that it worked out for you - I'm just paying forward the help from others that found deals that I was looking for.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.