Colorado > Ice Fishing Colorado

Multi-Species Toadfest (2.11.23)

<< < (2/2)

TimK:
Wow looks like a great day on the ICE!!  guard that spot with your life and certainly DO NOT tell SLAYER where it is ;D ;D  HOWWDEEE

I drove to harvey today I havent been fishing since 2022, figured id go another time and load up on some tacos.  GOT SKUNKED.  truly Brutal, left after 2hrs.  went thru an entire Milwaukee battery in front of the dam area and found nothing.  water was 10ft higher than last time.  C'est La Vie! >:(

SLAYERFISH:

--- Quote from: TimK on Feb 13, 2023, 08:43 PM ---Wow looks like a great day on the ICE!!  guard that spot with your life and certainly DO NOT tell SLAYER where it is ;D ;D  HOWWDEEE

I drove to harvey today I havent been fishing since 2022, figured id go another time and load up on some tacos.  GOT SKUNKED.  truly Brutal, left after 2hrs.  went thru an entire Milwaukee battery in front of the dam area and found nothing.  water was 10ft higher than last time.  C'est La Vie! >:(

--- End quote ---

Dayum!  Colorado Sucks! ;D

TimK:

--- Quote from: SLAYERFISH on Feb 13, 2023, 10:02 PM ---Dayum!  Colorado Sucks! ;D

--- End quote ---

If I I wasnt used to it, I might have been more surprised 🤣 at least the my dog had a good time, nobody else on the ice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version