Colorado > Ice Fishing Colorado

Got plenty of craps but got distracted.

<< < (5/6) > >>

Dkreager:
I was 99% sure there was no chance that was Barr State park but i had to risk looking like an idiot to confirm  ::)
I saw the mention of Kansas and Brush piles and got suspicious. Like I said though, id be more upset if that kind of fishing was under my nose this whole time

SLAYERFISH:

--- Quote from: Dkreager on Feb 20, 2023, 08:55 PM ---I was 99% sure there was no chance that was Barr State park but i had to risk looking like an idiot to confirm  ::)
I saw the mention of Kansas and Brush piles and got suspicious. Like I said though, id be more upset if that kind of fishing was under my nose this whole time

--- End quote ---

We used to pound nice craps and perch at Barr many years ago.  Sadly it just hasn't come back. :P

Dkreager:
That one is too close to town to not just get beat to death. Not to mention it's probably like most of the front range lakes with a flat muddy bottom and next to no structure

ducky540:

--- Quote from: Dkreager on Feb 21, 2023, 11:53 AM ---That one is too close to town to not just get beat to death. Not to mention it's probably like most of the front range lakes with a flat muddy bottom and next to no structure

--- End quote ---

Yep and its irrigation water so constant draw downs and fish kills. As slayer mentioned, it can have its boom moments. 2015 was great at Barr for walleyes.

Dkreager:
maybe ill stop by there before work this week and see what's what!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version