Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

Ice off

<< < (5/5)

glenwyo:
Heard Ocean is now ice-free. I was driving by Boysen yesterday and it was still probably 90% ice-covered. With temps in the low 70's Saturday through Monday, that ice is going to melt fast. I was still on the ice at Lower Sunshine today.

fish/hunt4ever:
Had the boat on ocean last Sunday there was still some ice in the bays but not much, with the wind today all that should be gone, just filled the boat with gas before it jumps again the prices are getting out of hand, wish they would get more barrels out of the ground around here and get rid of the green energy bills from let's go Brandon cam. Just my vent for the big bill today.

appleye:
KH is starting to open up a few more days. The price of gas is out of control. Make a guy wonder if it worth even trying to do tournaments this summer the cost easily doubled now.

glenwyo:
Yes, crazy about the price of gas and then the price of ethanol-free 91 octane for the boat! Glad I got some real good deals on Amazon on some good 2-stroke oil for my Mercury Optimax as I can see the price of all oil products rapidly rising in price. I'll be fishing a lot more locally for sure this open water season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version