Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

ASK THE WYOMING GAME AND FISH

<< < (142/144) > >>

akaakira:
oh, wow... very cool. Thank you for the correct info!

rhinorv:
Curious if I could get info on where to find topo maps of upper and lower sunshine reservoirs? Thanks!

Special:
I got one. Minnows, If you purchase couple dozen minnows and decide to split them up in a couple different buckets for easy transportation or group share. Can you have two buckets with one ticket? Got asked this question and I couldn't answer it.

WGFFishBio:

--- Quote from: Special on Jan 31, 2020, 09:50 PM ---I got one. Minnows, If you purchase couple dozen minnows and decide to split them up in a couple different buckets for easy transportation or group share. Can you have two buckets with one ticket? Got asked this question and I couldn't answer it.

--- End quote ---
Good question. If you are in a group and you want to split up minnows, the easiest thing to do is to have the bait dealer write a receipt for each bucket you plan to split them up into. For instance, you buy 4 doz minnows and you have two buckets, have the dealer write two receipts for 2 doz each. That way, each group has their own record of receipt. We don't care who purchases the minnows, we just need the minnows accounted for. Hope this helps.

MJA:
How many Tiger Muskies and grass carp were stocked in Bass lake? What is the final goal of this program?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version