Author Topic: Liam’s Lures Review  (Read 790 times)

Offline Mike84

• Team IceShanty Regular
Liam’s Lures Review
« on: Nov 27, 2021, 11:20 AM »
So with all of this talk about big box stores Black Friday deals I figured I would provide a review of a small business.  I found out about Liam’s Lures from a thread I started about ice fishing flies.  There was no self promotion by the owner but with a quick google search I found his site.  I really enjoy supporting US made goods made by small businesses.  First off I know nothing about fishing tungsten flies for panfish so I went with the 2 of the  6 fly mystery pack which was 6 flies for $12. I really liked the assortment which included a good mix of hackle bugs, scuds, terrestrials, and amphiods.  The flies are packed two to a bag.  One of my pet peeves is companies shoving twelve tungsten jigs in a tiny envelope only to have paint chips and nicks.  On the box was also a personalized thank you note with a promo code for future purchases.  All in all it felt really great to give a small business my dollars and have a dynamite product show up.  I’ll for sure ge using that promo code in the future.

I'm just here for the ice fishing groupies..

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Liam’s Lures Review
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2021, 12:21 PM »
Can you post a few pictures out of the bags? They look great

Offline Mike84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2021, 12:37 PM »

Offline Inabell

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2021, 12:45 PM »
I found out about Liam's Lures on the same thread and just received my order this morning... very pleased, will be ordering again.

Offline Mike84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 27, 2021, 12:48 PM »
Nice which flies did you get?  I was super happy with my mystery pack

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Nov 27, 2021, 01:11 PM »
I had the same experience as Mike84. Fast shipping, good prices, and really unique and quality looking lures. Can't wait to try them out! Blake seems like a great dude - I also received a note from him and a card with a promo code for future orders. Please note that if your order is $40 or more you'll receive free shipping. I didn't see that anywhere on his website when I ordered and just missed the cutoff. I know now for next time!

Offline Ice_Fly_Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Nov 27, 2021, 01:58 PM »
Thank you all for the kind words.  Shoot Vinella, I'm sorry you missed the free shipping.  There is supposed to be a banner at the top of the page announcing that.

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Nov 27, 2021, 05:35 PM »
Thank you all for the kind words.  Shoot Vinella, I'm sorry you missed the free shipping.  There is supposed to be a banner at the top of the page announcing that.

No worries man! I probably just missed it. Was distracted by all your cool lures!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.