Idaho > Ice Fishing Idaho

Cascade Trip

<< < (4/4)

kienkhang1205:
Have fish at cascade twice last year,,we go with vrbo for our stay at cascade it a little pricey but lot better then motel, mobile is better to get to fishing ground faster or move to different locations,, most if the fish caught at 16-24 feet, took 3 of us 2 day to fine the good fishing ground the last day we caught around 100 perch 2 big sucker, and it a pain to drive from Denver to Cascade WY highway is nasty icy and windy,,I rather fly if want more fishing time, driving if we have time,,

PACKFAN-UT:
I make several trips goose hunting in Jan to Torrington WY each year and that trip was nasty both trips last year, first trip this year will be New Years.

muskyon46:

--- Quote from: PACKFAN-UT on Nov 21, 2019, 11:09 PM ---Musky46 where did you say you booked your place thru up there, I know you didn't go up last year, I stayed at a motel in Donnelly last year to save the long nasty drive from Cascade, loved the shorter drive and we were usually the first one at the launch every morning and most times the last one off in the evening. The motel was a piece of crap. Was told by some friends here from Utah that went thru vrbo or what ever and said they would not use them again. Any info would be appreciated, I also see where tom sold his Tackle shop in Cascade this past summer to a couple, hope they keep things going like he did. Would like to make at least one trip back up this year between goose hunts in Idaho and WY. Thanks, Pete. :)

--- End quote ---

Im using grand welcome. They rent thru vrbo but if you go directly thru them it saves you a few $$. There's is a few houses that you can ride out of on your machines. Which is what we prefer. I sent you a pm with a link to the house we're renting this year. Look around on the site and see if you find something that works for you. With the size of our group (10) it doesn't cost much more than renting motel rooms

IceinKzoo:
Hoping to fish Cascade this year.  Moved to Utah from Michigan.  I’ll be going solo and don’t have a sled so probably will try Bill the guide on my first trip.  If any members are in Utah and want to join me send me a pm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version