Vermont > Ice Fishing Vermont

Moore Reservoir walleye??

<< < (19/19)

shirefisher:
So, I got no dog in this fight. But I did spit my coffee on the computer screen when I read there will be no stocking of walleye in the Moore reservoir cuz... Bernie Sanders. That was pretty funny. It sounds like this area is a great fishery though- so kudos to y'all.  I have never fished that body of water... I've caught a number of walleye in my time in Carmi and Champlain (they are 8 miles and 22 miles away). They are fun, taste great and a challenge. But catching pike, trout, bass, and many other fish on my fly gear and spinning gear are much more exciting... But I can't really blame your all's very passionate interest in increasing fishing opportunities for any species although I have very good faith in our biologists and their amazing work they have done to attempt to increase fishing opportunities of all type...

nhpanfishing:
ok im sick of trout unlimited and nhs anti walleye ways I'm trying to make change and I can see alota like minded individuals here so if you look up nh panfishing on fb I have a petition to start walleye stockings and every signature helps once I get enough I'm gonna go out start testing ph and everything compile alots data and with the signatures go to the state biologists and fight for walleye stockings

Dickbakers:
 ;D. I'm so proud of you. Keep it up!!
Dick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version