Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

ICE CLEATS

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bobberstop:
I use Arctic Spurs they fit my size 10 mickeys.               Ron

rico:
i use "creepers" ...cheap as hell...$5 a pair...adjustable strap to accomadate almost any shoe size...one downfall, snow will get packed in them and make it damn uncomfortable to walk...so stay on the clean ice!!!!!  by the way jiggingstick, does your rover have a bunch of little holes in the bottom of it?  the last time i saw something like that was when tiger woods made that putt at the 18th at augusta... ;)  just jerking your chain, couldnt resist!!!!!!!!

Piggyn:
Some people really like STABILicers.

There is a discussion on ice cleats here.

jigginstick:

--- Quote from: rico on Jan 09, 2006, 01:32 PM ---i use "creepers" ...cheap as hell...$5 a pair...adjustable strap to accomadate almost any shoe size...one downfall, snow will get packed in them and make it d**n uncomfortable to walk...so stay on the clean ice!!!!!  by the way jiggingstick, does your rover have a bunch of little holes in the bottom of it?  the last time i saw something like that was when tiger woods made that putt at the 18th at augusta... ;)  just jerking your chain, couldnt resist!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
Ya YA I probably deserve it LOL. Ya i wouldnt get inside a shanty with these on. Besides im to big to get all the way inside the ol Rover like you do Rico.

YR bender:
Thanks a bunch gents. I have an old pair of cleats that I think were made for mickey mouse boots. My dad bought them years ago (at least 25) and they work fine as long as you don't take big strides. They hide in the space in front of the heel and are all steel with a spring going over the boot and a round piece behing the boot that attaches to the kicker wedge. They work fine, but I was definitely looking for the upgrade. There is a lot of new stuff out there and you guys on ice shanty never fail for helping a guy out with new ideas. YR bender   Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version