Author Topic: Derby News !  (Read 10134 times)

Offline mark mercer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • TEAM MERCER!!!
Re: Derby News !
« Reply #30 on: Dec 30, 2004, 10:59 AM »
mike if u are lookin for a boat try danforths in ogdensburg nj i bought a 14 fisher aluminum flat bottom. it cost me 836 i belive somewhere in that are but the 12s were like 6 something try there since fisher boats are good quality hope that helps

Offline jyoung

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Put em back their not yours!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: Dec 30, 2004, 11:04 AM »
Mike,
They are definitely Tiger Musky, You can tell by the broken up bar pattern Small pike don't have bars.
Jeff
Today's Tip; Shut up and fish you big baby!!!
newjerseyhunter.com  sux

MikeThePike

« Reply #32 on: Dec 30, 2004, 11:42 AM »
Thanks for clearing up that they are tigers. My brother first said they were tigers but I had thought they were pike. Add another species to my list of fish caught. hehe

DR.TROUT

« Reply #33 on: Jan 31, 2005, 08:09 PM »
How do i enter the derby??

Offline Reb

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • PLEEAASSE FREEZE !!
« Reply #34 on: Feb 01, 2005, 04:18 AM »
DT,
  Go to the NJ thread that says 2nd annual derby and post "Ill Be there" and your in

Offline JigAwhopper

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • addicted to ICE
« Reply #35 on: Feb 02, 2005, 07:54 PM »
Hi,  just the heads up for everyone attending the tourney this Satruday.  WEAR WATERPROOF BOOTS.  There is about 3 inches of refrozen snow on top of the ice and with the above freezing temps they're predicting for this Satruday,  there might be some  slush and standing water in some spots I believe.  It is the same on all the lakes but I would hate to see people with wet feet and miserable. I was at LH today, and there were spots of slushy snow, solid ice and spots of crust with slush underneath in the afternoon. Everything tightened up once the sun went down. There is plenty of safe ice but a bit messy on top.  I'll be spraying my packboots with silicone today just to be safe.  See you all there!         J.

Offline Sub Zero

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Ice?
« Reply #36 on: Feb 03, 2005, 06:12 PM »
Thanks for the info, I think I'll do the same, nothing is worse than wet feet! Weather will be great but temps will be a little above normal. What a weird season! ;) By the way Pop and mysellf were checking out conditions
at Johnny Marina last Sunday and we were talking to a Greg & Doug when there cell phone rang and the catfish report came in. I believe that was you guys out in deeper water.
People think we're crazy but we know better!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.