The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: Augers?  (Read 2613 times)

Basshuntah

Augers?
« on: Feb 24, 2005, 12:05 PM »
Just wondering which model auger is hand down the best, regardless of $

Offline UPSTATE ICEMASTER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Powers Of "FISH ATTRACTANT"
Re: Augers?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2005, 12:24 PM »
 :tipup: The nils is the SH*T :o they cut through 18-20 inches like nothing else that i have ever seen  :o and they are super lite definatley the way to go in my eyes  :tipup:
" JUST TRYIN TO GET HER DONE"

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2005, 12:49 PM »
ditto ;)

Offline Tombo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2005, 11:10 PM »
Where's Trapper Dirk?...TRAPPER DIRK.....TRAPPER DIRK ;)2 I just know he's gonna want in on this one.

Offline bigredonice

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • keep searchin' 'till ya find 'em.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2005, 01:14 PM »
he's probably still working on drilling his first hole of the day with his jiffy  ;D just kidding TD!!

trapperdirk

« Reply #5 on: Feb 25, 2005, 03:00 PM »
You boys be bad . ;D I guess if you want a small hole and wish to pay 200-300 more for an auger then get a Nils or Husky . Seems like you lads spend alot of time drilling holes while I'm fishing . ;) One or two good holes placed in right place are better than a 1000 holes busy looking for fish, but each to their own . ;D . I like being on the fish and usually am ,,,,what are you lads doing .? ;D

TD

trapperdirk

« Reply #6 on: Feb 25, 2005, 05:35 PM »
Yup I just love the way the Marcum blasts them Vex's out of the water with very little noise I might add . LOL .  ;D Now my cat is bigger than yours, Slipbob, and says he's gonna eat him next , cheeks and all . ;D

TD

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Feb 26, 2005, 07:28 AM »
Yup I just love the way the Marcum blasts them Vex's out of the water with very little noise I might add . LOL . 

TD

Yes, but can it drill holes when your Jiffypop popcorn popper breaks down?  :roflmao:

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Basshuntah

« Reply #8 on: Feb 26, 2005, 04:52 PM »
dang, sounds like I brought up a touchy subject, i have a jiffy, thats never given me one problem, bu t i have used a nils and they are quite nice, just thought i'd see what you guys thoughts, thanks. ;D ;D

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Feb 26, 2005, 08:12 PM »
dang, sounds like I brought up a touchy subject, i have a jiffy, thats never given me one problem, bu t i have used a nils and they are quite nice, just thought i'd see what you guys thoughts, thanks. ;D ;D

Seriously Basshuntah,

I have nothing against Jiffy except the banana color..LOL I just have to keep trapper going and give him a little poke once in a while to make sure hes still breathn. Believe me, hes got plenty of jabs in on me...  ;)

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Offline bigredonice

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • keep searchin' 'till ya find 'em.
« Reply #10 on: Feb 27, 2005, 11:15 AM »
nothin like some good ball bustin' - LOL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.