Author Topic: Won lures disappear every new trny(short cup) I start  (Read 1147 times)

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
down in the left corner is says I have v.1.0.8 so I take it thats the version I have.

The last short cup I won 3 lures, it was med difficultly. I started a new short cup(med difficulty) and I noticed the 3 lures I won disappeard from the boxes. The finished short cup I just finished also was removed from the list. All thats shows is a easy cup trny I played and finished and the new one I just started. I have played and finished 2 short cup trnys w/med difficulty and they not listed.

Is this normal or is there something wrong.

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Won lures disappear every new trny(short cup) I start
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2015, 02:05 PM »
25 views and no one can tell me why won lures and finished cup trnys disappear. I been icefishing for almost 50 yrs and for health reasons I am not able to get out and icefish this year. So thru this game I am able to ease the urge of not being able to get on the ice.

Not sure but maybe since I have never gotten a validation to my email address, thats the problem. I sent the request in but have yet to get a activation link. I checked my junk folder and not there either. Just to check if it was working I made 2 other players accounts and never got a activation link on them either.

So if someone knows a fix for this can you please post a reply
tks

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2015, 02:30 PM »
Seems to be very frustrating, Musky8it.    I'm only guessing  here, but I heard from 'gamers' of other games, so, based on that, hm, you may need grab those won lures and put them into your tackle box.
I'm not very familiar with this game, so can't offer much help.   I should read what little is available in the way of rules.   After things of the winter slow down a bit.     ;)2

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2015, 10:49 AM »
I did, they was in my boxes. On cup tnrys it says if lures will be given out for top 3 places, sometimes the single trnys don't give lures away. If I finish in top 3 I click on the lure I pick and its put in the tackle boxes. I have actually used these won lures but Like I said, when I start a new short cup trny the trny I just finished disappeared off the list along with any lure I won in that trny.

I really believe it may be because I've never recieved a player activation email so I can activate my player account. I can play with the player, it keeps records, I just can't sign-in. Now if I go to records, the info on what fish I catch at lakes does not disappear thats what strange about it. I may just go to the game site and ask there, but from what I seen that forum activaty is dead like this one.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.