Author Topic: Camera Panner  (Read 1404 times)

Offline JMZ

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • AKA Dinkmaster
Camera Panner
« on: Mar 07, 2022, 09:51 PM »
I bought a Marcum Wireless Panner about a year ago, June, 2020 and used it very few times. I left it in my garage over the winter. This year it charged but the red light did not go off. I checked the battery and it is fully charged, 12v. I texted Marcum and they said it may be the battery; which costs $20 with shipping from another dealer. I am disappointed that I could not send it back for repair; but I guess they figure it only cost $50 so I should throw it away.
AKA Dinkmaster

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Camera Panner
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2022, 02:23 AM »
I bought a Marcum Wireless Panner about a year ago, June, 2020 and used it very few times. I left it in my garage over the winter. This year it charged but the red light did not go off. I checked the battery and it is fully charged, 12v. I texted Marcum and they said it may be the battery; which costs $20 with shipping from another dealer. I am disappointed that I could not send it back for repair; but I guess they figure it only cost $50 so I should throw it away.
EYOYO released a camera panner this season. and should be solid since all-metal housing!

EYOYO underwater fishing camera maker!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.