Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Augers

New SM Lite-Flight owner

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ice_Fly_Guy:
I got myself a 24V 8" model, I'm pumped to get out there and try it!

kpd145:
Love my lite flite.

Its maybe a pound heavier than a Kdrill.

This is my 3rd season using it and I am still on my original blades, I have not had to deal with dirty ice...yet.

Brand new, the blades rip through ice. End of last season it was still cutting very well to the point that I was planning on new blades this year but may hold off.

I've had mora's, 10 inch Lazer Mag, 6" Nils, 7.5" K drill, 40v 8" Strikemaster, then the 8" lite flite.

I've been very pleased with its performance.

grubdropper:
Had mine for 2 seasons now.   Might be the best thing I purchased for ice fishing.   Can cut more than 50 holes through 12 inches ice with one 5 amp Milwaukee battery

hardwater diehard:
I recently purchased a SM 8" Lite Flight my blades required the recall

https://www.strikemasterblades.com/

markrazzy:
I literally just tried my brand new 6" lite flite this weekend with a Milwaukee 2804.  I was super pumped, but ran into issues when it basically would just drill 2" or so and then spin (not digging anymore) on the very first hole.  I would need to apply pressure at the exact moment I could feel it starting to quit digging and then it would plow through the rest of the ice.  Verified it was on "drill" and "1".  I have a call into customer service.  Anyone else run into this issue?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version