New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

The Tall,the small, the bearded a s the BANNED

<< < (2/5) > >>

Roccus:

--- Quote from: HuntnFish603 on Mar 21, 2021, 02:52 PM ---Yes...I felt connected to Guinea at that moment...lol
Atleast you didn't get the shot of the line around spikes on both feet, only making it worse as I backed up.. ;)
I felt a little better when I saw Joe and Wayne fumbling with tangles later though...lol. Happens to the best of us.

--- End quote ---

We all  know it was the WIND.. that's MY story and I'm sticking to it..

Roccus:

--- Quote from: HuntnFish603 on Mar 21, 2021, 02:47 PM ---Great post Joe. It was a great day with great people!  Good to get all the Nomads together for one last trip.
Although as Frank and I reached the launch at the end of the day of the 2+ mile walk, I think we both said damn we hadn't walked that far to ice fish in years....lol   All good though, good exercise. Definitely much easier pull on the way out in the morning though.
And i was as surprised as you to see the Banned One sitting at the launch in the morning...lol unfortunately no snow for the artist to make his mark on this trip.
Thanks again...till next year fellas.

--- End quote ---
  The walk is a " healty" one for sure I'm surprised y old knees held up..no one can cause  us if fishing thev" easy" spots next to the ramp..

fishingidjit:
Sounds like an awesome  day on the ice, kudos to you fishermen!

AQUAASSASSIN:
Hahahaha! Great post as well as replies!

Had The funnest trip of my short season this year! Started by replying to a text from salmonemia  and I planned to surprise all the others on a impromptu walk on water trip. Great time minus the fact I didn’t get a flag solely, that’s bow fishing. I’ll come thru next time! Thanks for the great day and accepting my opinions as I am like adults fellas! Orrrrrr? Maybe you just agree  :P

SALMONEMIA:
Great post.  Good get together.  We definitely logged some mileage yesterday.  Conditions were great for walking.   Good to see everyone and Jason those venison subs were great. That was a treat. Joe that camera was cool hard to believe those salmon eggs fell right to the bottom and never drifted out of sight. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version