New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

The Tall,the small, the bearded a s the BANNED

<< < (5/5)

800stealth:
Wow, that went quick. I checked the cam Friday and it was probably plankable... Looks nearly boat worthy now.

DConICE:
Been checking out web cams all morning - hoping to find some hope that a trip north tomorrow and Wednesday wouldn't be in vain.  After seeing what I can, I am starting to think south into the warm waters of Mass or west in to the Connecticut river may be a better use of time and fuel.

Roccus:

--- Quote from: 800stealth on Mar 29, 2021, 12:20 PM ---Wow, that went quick. I checked the cam Friday and it was probably plankable... Looks nearly boat worthy now.

--- End quote ---
looks like that wind that we all battled all winter got the final say.. ripped the scab right off!

SHaRPS:

--- Quote from: Roccus on Mar 26, 2021, 11:54 AM ---You missed good company,  not good fishing.. I'm all set to brew tomorrow..and take the cover off of the boat Sunday..my wife was right "it"  never ends.

--- End quote ---

What are you brewing Joe? I just bottled 36 gallons of wine of various flavors.

Roccus:

--- Quote from: SHaRPS on Mar 30, 2021, 08:44 PM ---What are you brewing Joe? I just bottled 36 gallons of wine of various flavors.

--- End quote ---
Black IPA, Saturday I'm brewing a Coffee Porter.
That's alot of wine..
I did 21 5 gallon batches last year..like you with the wine a little if everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version