Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Augers

drill for auger

<< < (2/12) > >>

DANMAN:
Lots of sales Christmas season.    hone depot,lowe’s,ace hardware, etc
Look around for a good deal

I bought a dewalt hammer brushed drill kit  6 years ago 20 v lithium.  and has served me well....

Of course you do not use the hammer setting....but comes with hammer handle and two batts

I have never needed the second battery on the ice.....even after 40 holes+ in 12 inch ice.

Whenever we setup on the ice i always drill 10 holes to scout    and once you find fish.  then drill holes for the shanty

good luck!

WALL E GATOR:

--- Quote from: 3300 on Dec 23, 2020, 11:03 AM ---Ridgid.

It's the strongest pistol grip drill on the market.

It has the best warranty on the market. 5 year warranty if you don't register the tool. Lifetime warranty if you do register the tool.

You won't have to pay to replace worn out batteries either, if the battery comes in a kit. Batteries as a bonus tool or sold alone do not qualify for lsa and it will be only 3 year warranty.

If the drill or any other Ridgud tool needs to be replaced and they quit making that version, they will give you the next version for free and you register that tool and it keeps the lsa. Same with batteries.
Just register with in 90 days to get their lsa.

--- End quote ---

uh Rigid hammer drill is 700ft lbs the Millwaukee M18 Hammer drill is 1200ft lbs .... so not sure on the strongest claim.... still a good drill

3300:

--- Quote from: WALL E GATOR on Dec 23, 2020, 11:56 AM ---uh Rigid hammer drill is 700ft lbs the Millwaukee M18 Hammer drill is 1200ft lbs .... so not sure on the strongest claim.... still a good drill

--- End quote ---

Octane drill is 1300 inch pounds.
When used with octane battery.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-OCTANE-Cordless-Brushless-1-2-in-Hammer-Drill-Driver-R8611506BN/313582516

hardwater diehard:
These are the drill you want

Dewalt DCD991

Dewalt DCD996

Dewalt DCD997

Dewalt DCD998

Milwaukee 2804-20

Milwaukee 2803-20

Ridgid R86116

18V or Higher Brushless Drill

5 Amp Hour or Higher Battery

1/2” Chuck Type

Side Stabilizer /  Handle

Minimum Torque Rating of 84 Nm / 750 in. lbs.

No Load RPM Range of 0-550 RPM on Speed Setting 1

reeleyz:
I have been running the Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hammer drill for several years with no issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version