Miscellaneous > Ice Fishing FAQ

Best ice fishing rods

<< < (5/5)

BowHunter1527:
LOL its not that we have that much money for rods or that one is that much better than the other. Its that we love to do this sport and when we find something we like we tend to fork over the money to get it. Now for the rods anything 13 has been a great product for myself. Even the Tickle sticks ive seen others on here bad mouth have been awesome rods. Ive got a 23 UL and just ordered another one. If you store them the way they show in the vids most of the issues will go away. The issues that dont I wonder if its just the user being careless. Ive caught eyes N of 5lbs on them with no issues. These past few weeks ive been crappie fishing with them. Great all around rod. On a windy day the flat tip is much easy to see when outside the shack. I also just ordered a new wicked rod bc those have been great as well. Waiting on the inline CGI I just ordered. Not sure if its a gimmick like the last guy talked about or not, but I do know the line twist is a pain in the ass.  My #8 manual rods go straight down no issues but they're very slow with a light jig. The funny thing is unless you're getting the BB the rest of the inline are no more expensive then the Trions which was brought up as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version