The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: croton  (Read 780 times)

Offline 187fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
croton
« on: Feb 16, 2013, 06:29 PM »
My son and I fished from 9-noon and got our limits..we were unabl to hang on for a prize..great day on the ice! Tons of people, lotsa fish out there today...

Offline icefishdoug

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: croton
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2013, 06:51 PM »
good job.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline pastaboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FISH - ON!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2013, 08:31 PM »
Awesome job Bruce! Looks like you and your son had a good time together AND slammed some fish. Another future angler to carry on the "tradition".  :thumbsup:

Offline tree digger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2013, 09:00 PM »
Very nicely done, guess i always target the perch and eyes up there,  never put the effort or even much thought into the crappie or gills. The tracks on the quad, are those made up or bought? Who makes em if bought, they look sweet.
So many lakes so little time

Offline 187fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 17, 2013, 06:57 AM »
Very nicely done, guess i always target the perch and eyes up there,  never put the effort or even much thought into the crappie or gills. The tracks on the quad, are those made up or bought? Who makes em if bought, they look sweet.
thanks, yeah we were just getting real small perch. My kid doesn't have the patience for walleye yet! Well we then made the move to some more structred water and put the hooks to them! Great time..I made the tire wraps with some old sled track, a few stainless hinges for the joint and some modified aluminum c chanel for guides so the trax didn't walk side to side..bolt them on inflate tiregood to go like a crunch wrap! Sure gets a lot of looks..lol

Offline tree digger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 17, 2013, 09:15 PM »
Thanks, im starting to visualize it with that description. I have looked at the mfg ones, but i like your way of thinking, esp the price....
So many lakes so little time

Offline Lip44Ripper

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Feb 18, 2013, 08:12 PM »
Buddy n I smashed the crappie n gills as well.. Missed top three crappie by 1/8"

Awesome time up there tho, will definitely make it third consecutive next year

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.