Canada > Ice Fishing Alberta CA

Rides and Fishing Partners

(1/3) > >>

GaryF:
Thought we could use one of these over here. Post here if you are looking for fishing partners, rides, have a ride with room, etc.

Looking to get out tomorow(feb.13). Live in calgary, location not important, just want to be back by 7 at the latest. Have all the gear except for a power auger. Can drive if you want(ram 4x4). PM me.

brohymn2:
Looking for someone that is down for doing a few night ops this winter.  I have tents heater and auger.  Basically looking for someone to split gas with. Located in the north end and looking to fish lakes within an hour of the north end.

Let me know if anyone is interested via pm

Good luck this season and stay safe

GRANT59:
heading to peppers lake the 12th for the weekend. Have camper on truck, shack and all the gear for brookies gas and food, MUST PLAY Crib   lol and like rum, leave NE Edm. 5-530 Frie. return Sun. afternoon

ryanlookingforperch:

--- Quote from: brohymn2 on Nov 22, 2015, 04:55 PM ---Looking for someone that is down for doing a few night ops this winter.  I have tents heater and auger.  Basically looking for someone to split gas with. Located in the north end and looking to fish lakes within an hour of the north end.

Let me know if anyone is interested via pm

Good luck this season and stay safe

--- End quote ---

Night Ops are Go. PM sent.

demasterangler:

Looking for Retired guy or shift worker for weekday trips out of south
  Calgary or Okotoks . On nicer days . PM me ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version