Author Topic: Vexilar color graphs now available.  (Read 1439 times)

Offline RapShack

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Vexilar color graphs now available.
« on: Jul 05, 2017, 03:53 PM »
Good news everyone!  For the low low price of $800 you can get a 320x240 TFT screen without the hassle of having to deal with things like GPS or DI/SI.  Based on the frequencies I don't even know if they have an ice ducer for it.  Obviously something made with the open water market in mind but for the price compared to competitors offerings the only reason I can see to pick one of these up is if you have been drinking the Kool Aid. 

https://shop.vexilar.com/en/lcd-units-open-water-flashers-and-in-dash-units/edge-3-lc-507c-color-transom-mount-style-lc-507ctm
I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.

Offline hnd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Vexilar color graphs now available.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 05, 2017, 04:29 PM »
dude the vexilar edge 3 is like almost 10 years old.  its msrp was similar to other units like the humminbird 777. 

Offline RapShack

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jul 05, 2017, 05:31 PM »
Well then that would explain why it looks ancient, I guess it must be a collectors item to justify that price point. 
I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.

Offline dkfry

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Oct 19, 2017, 07:04 PM »
Vexilar has had color graph units for decades now.(look at their list of past products) The Edge 2 and 3 are actually good units and work well. Price is not the cheapest because they don't make or sell as many of them. You can also get them new for under the MSRP listed. Made in Japan is not the cheapest these days either. A lot of units they have now are filled with crap most don't use anyway. A lot of guys run seperate sonar and GPS units. Price is not as ridiculous as the Marcum RT-9 and all their "modules".

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.