Author Topic: I.W.I.F.D. Saturday February 5th Lake Maxinkuckee, Culver, Indiana  (Read 4794 times)

Offline wallin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Cool Stephen, I wondered how you 2 did, It was busy so I didn't get a chance to chat. thanks for coming.

Had a great time on saturday. A little sore from all the pulling through that snow. even managed to take a few fish home with us. We ended up with 5 decent perch (a bunch more tiny ones), and the gf got a 14" smallmouth.
Tom

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
Sorry I missed it fellas......next year.

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Tks goes out to all who put the Ice trny together, it was a great time. Lots of good fun. One thing I might say, the chili was just a tad to hot but I ate it, then I had to go out and stick my head into a ice hole to cool my mouth down,JKing. This was my 2nd trny and as long as they have them I will go, those who couldn't make it sure missed a great full day of fun. Fishing was slow but thats just fishin.  Last yr it was windy, this yr it was the snow, next yr maybe the whether will cut us a break. tks again to all who put the trny on

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.